Our successful business is supported by our highly efficient teams across our Head Office and Central Support locations, including Northampton, London and Manchester.
As you would expect with the UK’s most recognised recruitment brand, we have the best supporting cast to ensure that our operational teams are enabled to do what they do at an exceptional standard. Teams include HR, Marketing, IT, Compliance and much more...
REED is a company that is truly passionate about connecting people and making a difference through supporting good causes globally. As 18% of our business is owned by the Reed Foundation, one day of your working week goes towards charity which is just one of the many reasons that REED are an employer of choice.
If you want the opportunity to join one of our support teams for the world’s largest family owned recruitment business, and be part of Love Mondays, then search our current vacancies.
Click below for more information, including testimonials from some of our Co-Members and some of the rewards and benefits you could receive.
Want to browse more vacancies? Follow the link below to view all of our jobs or go to our Contact page to get in touch with us directly about our 12 week internship opportunities.
Joy Sellars, HR Business Partner
Since I have started at REED, I have always felt like the company has invested in my career and rewarded me for achievements; I have received funding to complete my CIPD qualification, I have been mentored by a Senior Manager and earlier this year I was able to go on a trip of a lifetime around Canada and America using REED’s long service benefits. On a daily basis, I get to work with a group of inspiring, passionate and hardworking people that, in my mind, are the make-up of our company and what makes REED such an enjoyable place to work.
HR Business Partner
Find Your Job
Job Title: Operations Support Executive
Reporting to: Operations Director,Shared Service Centre
Location: Charles House,Northampton
Salary: £21000 – 24000
Reed Talent Solutions accounts for approximately a third of all Reed UK income and is growing year on year. Along with duties that are aligned with the activities that the Managing Director is expected to conduct,the role of the Executive Assistant is to:
· Provide a range of services to the Shared Service Centre Senior Management Team. This will include diary management,maintaining HR records (holiday,sickness,etc.) for their teams,scheduling internal team meetings,scheduling external client meetings,typing of daily correspondence,etc.
– Prepare Board Papers for internal and client meetings
– Create and maintain internal relationships up to Director level
· Collate management and team information and produce accurate and timely management reports on behalf of the management team as directed
· Respond to queries from clients,candidates,Co-Members and external parties
· Undertake administrative activities such as filing,faxing,photocopying and binding documents
· Evaluating the processes used by the team and identifying ways in which systems may be made more effective and efficient
· Ad-hoc project work as and when required and instructed
· Ensuring regular reports are delivered on time and to the agreed standards
· Prioritising activity to ensure maximum benefit
· Providing informed challenge to MI requests were applicable,devising and offering alternative and creative solutions to achieve business outcomes
· Act as a central point of contact between the Internal Recruitment team and Shared Service Centre managers to ensure internal vacancies are filled effectively and efficiently
· Promote Reward & Recognition throughout the Shared Service Centre in order to improve satisfaction and engagement
Do you want to work for an industry-leading company that will support you to be the best that you can be?
We’re looking for an Education Compliance Specialist to join our Education division. In this growing division,you get the variety of managing both temporary and permanent vacancies which trend and peak at different points within the academic year.
A new and exciting opportunity to join the Apprenticeships team as Apprenticeship Advisor to support the delivery of the Reed Apprenticeship Programme.
The role exists to support Reed’s Apprenticeship Programme,which has been implemented in order to offer a guided,mentored,supported learning journey over 12 months. Sat within Learning and Development,the apprenticeship programme has been designed to shape new Consultant and Resourcer training as well as add academic rigour and external endorsement of this structured programme.
Since delivery began in early 2018 the Apprenticeship Team has played a pivotal role in supporting both Apprentices,RSR Business Managers. This role will work alongside the qualified Apprenticeship Business Partners and include supporting,monitoring and reviewing apprentice’s progress. 1-1 coaching,some training delivery and programme admin,in addition there will be the opportunity to train and work towards achievement of an apprenticeship assessor qualification.
REED is the most trusted recruitment brand,with an unrivalled presence in all areas of the market. We are the world’s largest family owned recruitment business and are passionate about delivering the best service to our clients and candidates.
Located in Northampton,we are seeking a Talent Acquisition Consultant to be responsible for the recruitment in our support departments across the UK. As a proven recruiter,this opportunity presents the successful candidate the chance to be part of a team who find and introduce the best talent to work for REED.
The nature of this role is to recruit for a wide ranging spectrum of positions and so someone who can be adaptable,resourceful with outstanding communication skills,will likely enjoy this role.