We're hiring too here at reed.co.uk! We are a customer led business which means that our Sales teams are at the forefront of helping our clients make the right choices and supporting them through their recruitment journey.
We are recruiting for an Account Manager on our Direct Key Accounts Team. You will be Responsible for growing the value of an existing base of clients,with a particular focus on retaining clients and continue to grow their investment.
What you’ll do
- Develop relationships with existing clients and increase value of the AM client base
- Grow the Account Management client base by generating business with new clients
- Create a clear plan on coverage and what touch points with each client looks like
- Finding new ways to increase revenue and help with the strategy of managing the desk
- Educating clients on different ways they can utilise the site to sell more products to their end clients
What you’ll need
- Experience of Account management
- Experience of developing revenue from new and existing business
- Able to create account strategies
- Face to face sales experience
- Enthusiastic and creative problem solver
- A consultative approach to sales and being comfortable asking for business
- A proven track-record of consistent achievement of sales KPIs and targets
- Strong written,verbal,interpersonal and presentation skills and an ability to interact with diverse audiences
- Results driven,motivated and passionate about sales
- Strong commitment to personal excellence,self-disciplined,well presented and resourceful with excellent attention to detail and time management skills
What you’ll get
- Competitive basic salary
- Bonus - uncapped commission structure
- Flexible working environment
- 2 week induction training at our head office in London
- Ongoing training
- Tailored talent plans for career progression
- up to 30 days annual holidays exclusive of bank holidays (25 days standard,option to buy or sell 5 days)
- Love Mondays campaigns - ask us more!
- Pension scheme w/ personal accident cover and critical illness
- Social events throughout the year
- Paid courses of your choice funding up to £500
- Travel season ticket loans
- Discounts on gym memberships and health products
- Discount savings at hundreds of retailers
- Move home holiday allowance
- In 1995 reed became the first website offered by a recruitment agency in the UK
- uk is the UK's #1 job site featuring vacancies from over 25,000 recruiters a year,including private and public sector employers and leading recruitment agencies
- Our mission is to help the world Love Mondays by connecting people with the right job
- More than 7 million jobseekers turn to reed.co.uk monthly in their search for work,making over 160,000 applications every day
- On reed.co.uk you'll find jobs across 42 industry specialisms
Do we have your attention? Do you want to develop your career in a rewarding,challenging,fun environment? We want to hear from you!
Come and join the UK’s most recognised job site (according to HitWise and YouGov) and one of its most innovative digital platforms... you’re ready to Love Mondays,so get in touch today and apply now.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race,religion,colour,national origin,gender,sexual orientation,age,marital status,veteran status,or disability status.
Join REED - Our Values,Your Values; Our Future,Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. REED is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender,race,disability,sexual orientation,religion or belief,age,gender identity,marital or civil partnership status,pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.