The successful candidate will report to the Sales Manager on RCKA team and will have the responsibility of growing the value of an existing base of clients,with a particular focus on retaining clients and continue to grow their investment. There will be an uplift in the expectation and KPIs in comparison to an Account Executive.
- Develop relationships with existing clients and increase value of the AM client base
- Clear plan on coverage and what touch points with each client looks like
- Finding new ways to increase revenue and help with the strategy of managing the desk
- Educating clients on different ways they can utilise the site in order to increase usage and sell new products
Key Measures and Targets
- Hitting and exceeding sales targets
- Activity – exceed customer meeting and coverage targets
- Increasing revenue through upselling,renewal growth and decreasing churn
Capabilities and Competencies
- Experience of managing key accounts
- Able to create account strategies
- Face to face sales experience
- Enthusiastic and creative problem solver
- A consultative approach to sales and being comfortable asking for business
- A proven track-record of consistent achievement of sales KPIs and targets
- Strong written,verbal,interpersonal and presentation skills and an ability to interact with diverse audiences
- Results driven,motivated and passionate about sales
- Strong commitment to personal excellence,self-disciplined,well presented and resourceful with excellent attention to detail and time management skills
Join REED - Our Values,Your Values; Our Future,Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. REED is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender,race,disability,sexual orientation,religion or belief,age,gender identity,marital or civil partnership status,pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.