Isn’t it time for you to Love Mondays? You should work for reed.co.uk,the UK’s number one job site and recruitment brand.
We're looking for a talented,enthusiastic and motivated Account Manager to join our Advertising Agency Team. Successful candidates will have a passion for providing first-class service to both new and existing clients and will demonstrate a desire to really understand each individual customer,delivering excellent relationship management and a package to suit their needs.
- In 1995 reed.co.uk became the first website offered by a recruitment agency in the UK
- reed.co.uk is the UK's #1 job site featuring vacancies from over 25,000 recruiters a year,including private and public sector employers and leading recruitment agencies
- Our mission is to help the world Love Mondays by connecting people with the right job
- More than 7 million jobseekers turn to reed.co.uk monthly in their search for work,making over 160,000 applications every day
- On reed.co.uk you'll find jobs across 42 industry specialisms
What you’ll do
- Advise and consult clients on the different ways they can use the site to target candidates
- Hit and exceed sales targets
- Increase revenue via up-selling,renewal growth and decreasing churn
- Develop strong relationships with new and existing clients,setting up and managing trials where necessary
- Ensure new and existing clients get the best service and results from reed.co.uk,and manage relationships with regular client meetings
- Attend industry events to network and spread the reed.co.uk ethos
What you’ll need
- Experience of managing and growing accounts - both new and existing
- Experience of developing revenue from new business
- Excellent communication skills and ability to present to clients
- Face to face sales experience
- Ability to create great working relationships with colleagues
- To be an Enthusiastic and creative problem solver,that is able to put together account strategies
What you’ll get
- Uncapped commission structure
- Fantastic development opportunities with a structured career path and tailored talent plans
- Up to 30 days Annual Leave excluding Bank Holidays
- Love Mondays campaign – something new happening every Monday – pizza Mondays,massages,yoga etc.
- Ongoing social events throughout the year
- Performance incentives including trainer club – vouchers of £100 to spend on trainers of your choice,posh local breakfasts and scaling the O2 to name a few
- Other benefits childcare vouchers,a company pension scheme,personal accident cover,a personal development allowance and free eye tests.
Basic Salary Circa. £35k plus £28k OTE (bonus is uncapped so you could earn more)
The role is right for you if you want to work hard and develop your career in a rewarding,challenging,fun environment. However,if you want to work in a 'boiler room’,don’t want to move your career forward or are more of a Sunday person,this really is not the place for you.
So if you want to join the UK’s leading job board and one of its most innovative digital platforms ... and you’re ready to Love Mondays,get in touch today.
Join REED - Our Values,Your Values; Our Future,Your Future
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2018
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies For Graduates To Work For 2018/19
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. REED is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender,race,disability,sexual orientation,religion or belief,age,gender identity,marital or civil partnership status,pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.