- Office Location: Toronto Square, Infirmary Street, Leeds LS1 2HJ
- Office Name: Leeds Care
- Sector: Recruitment Consultant
- Salary: £25000 - £30000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 409868
Job Role: Account Manager
Based: Ground Floor, Toronto Square, Infirmary Street, Leeds, LS1 2HJ
Hours: Monday – Friday 40 hours per week
The Role – What does the Account Manager role look like?
We are looking for an Account Manager to be responsible for growing the value of an existing base of clients, with a particular focus on retaining clients and continue to grow their investment.
Key activities will include:
● Develop relationships with existing clients and increase value of the AM client base
● Finding new ways to increase revenue and help with the strategy of managing the desk
What can REED offer me in return?
We offer a commission structure, fantastic development opportunities with a structured career path and tailored talent plans. You will receive 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, the chance to buy, sell and carry over up to 5 days holiday, paid sabbaticals after every 5 years of service, long standing service awards, a discount scheme, pension, season ticket loans, access to health insurance, free eye tests, personal development schemes of up to £500 every 5 years, day off to move house, paid rewards for innovative ideas and many more!
The Person – Who makes a good Account Manager?
● Experience of managing key accounts
● Able to create account strategies
● Enthusiastic and creative problem solver
● A proven track-record of consistent achievement of sales KPIs and targets
● Strong written, verbal, interpersonal and presentation skills and an ability to interact with diverse audiences
● Results driven
● Strong commitment to personal excellence, self-disciplined, well presented and resourceful with excellent attention to detail and time management skills
Join REED – Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2018
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies For Graduates To Work For 2018/19
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. REED is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.