- Office Location: 2nd Floor, Charles House, 61-69 Derngate, Northampton NN1 1UE
- Office Name: Head Office - Charles House
- Sector: Central Support
- Salary: £18000 - £18000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 433278
Accounts Payable Assistant
RSR ACCOUNTS PAYABLE ASSISTANT
Perform accounting and clerical duties related to the efficient maintenance and processing of accounts payable transactions for Reed Specialist Recruitment.
- Code and process Suppliers, Landlords, Managed Agency Suppliers and Intercompany invoices accurately and within specified payment terms
- Process Co-member expenses within the policy guidelines
- Create and process payments
- Create new suppliers
- Resolve supplier queries
- Reconcile supplier statements
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties but gives an indication of the work that must be undertaken
- No specific qualifications required.
Experience and Skills
- Experience of working in an Accounts Payable Team (desirable).
- Able to work on own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Able to produce accurate and timely information.
- Good communication skills.
- Good planning and organising skills.
- Good understanding of Oracle Financials (desirable).
- Intermediate Excel knowledge and skills (desirable).
Join REED – Improving Lives Through Work
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2019 & 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies For Graduates To Work For 2018/19
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. REED is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.