- Office Location: 120 Coombe Lane Raynes Park London, SW20 0BA
- Office Name: Watson Martin
- Sector: Central Support
- Salary: £40000 - £45000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time or Part-time
- Job Ref: 437584
Do you want to join a very successful business and work with a great team of people? We are looking for an Apprenticeship Manager with a true love for HR and learning, just like us! Your role will be to ensure our apprenticeship programmes are of the highest quality with outstanding achievement rates, whilst ensuring compliance with OFSTED and external body requirements and the Apprenticeship funding rules.
Watson Martin is a market leading centre for all levels of CIPD professional qualifications, delivering HR/L&D qualifications, apprenticeships and in-company soft skills training. Due to the continued growth of our apprenticeship provision this year including the new Senior People Professional Level 7 apprenticeships, we are looking for an exceptional HR/L&D professional to lead and manage the delivery of our HR and L&D Apprenticeship programmes.
This is a pivotal role if you want to make a real difference at a time when our business is growing. Your focus will be on delivering outstanding learning opportunities for our Apprentices whilst drawing upon your experience of Apprenticeships to introduce innovative and new ways to ensure they are successful at EPA. We will also ask you to support a number of Apprentices as we feel this is the best way to understand their journey and ensure we maintain our excellent standards.
- In depth knowledge of Apprenticeships and related external body requirements
- Proven track record of managing a team
- The ability to develop programme content and delivery methods that meet the requirements of the Apprenticeship standards
- Leadership of key accounts and contribution to developing new business opportunities.
- Review of policies and procedures ensuring compliance with safeguarding, quality, funding and audit requirements
- Previous delivery and assessment of Human Resource Management and/or Learning and Development qualifications at Level 3 and 5 or 7 is desirable
- CIPD Chartered Member or Fellow is desirable for this role
- Confidence implementing effective quality assurance systems that meet the requirements of the CIPD and OFSTED and WM IQA standards.
- High levels of job satisfaction
- A high degree of flexibility, self-management and discretion with the opportunity to work flexibly from home or our Head Office
- Being part of a close knit, well respected team, in a very successful business
- Opportunities to continually develop professional knowledge and competence
- At Watson Martin you will work alongside talented HR and L&D professionals who have practical experience and a genuine interest in the development of others.
For further information and details of how to apply please email: Ionela.Vasii@watsonmartin.com
Join REED – Improving Lives Through Work
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2019 & 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies For Graduates To Work For 2018/19
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. REED is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.