- Office Location: First Floor The Boathouse Dublin 8, Ireland,
- Office Name: Dublin Business Support
- Sector: Recruitment Manager
- Salary: £45000 - £60000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 410358
Area Manager – REED, Dublin
As an Area Manager, you will lead and manage a team of expert recruiters, each working in an identified market specialism in the Dublin office. You will lead from the front to create and develop key client relationships to benefit from your team and help them to deliver an optimum performance. You will work with your team and Co-Members to maximise the coverage of our recruitment specialisms within your defined geographical area.
- Create & develop client relationships and act as an escalation point for candidates and clients
- Develop. communicate and manage a clear Business Development Plan
- Build and maintain a strong professional network within the geographical area to identify and connect opportunities in the market before our competitors
- Lead the team to optimum performance ensuring business targets and KPI’s are met
- Recruit, train, coach and retain Co-Members ensuring we have high performing teams
- Analyse Management Information to make pragmatic and commercially sound decisions
- Implement change to improve business performance and achieve key performance metrics and financial targets
And what can we offer you?
- Transparent career development framework means hard work translates into real career progression
- Represent a respected brand name established in 1960
- Work one day a week for charity – 18% of REED is owned by The Reed Foundation
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays – option to buy up to 5 additional days per year
- Uncapped commission
- And more…
What happens next?
Simply submit an application to express your interest! If successful one of our Talent Acquisition team will get in contact to arrange a telephone interview. Following this we will either arrange a video interview or register your interest for a face to face interview once social distancing guidance permits this.
Please note that confirmation of offers and start dates during this time may be impacted by economic changes and government advice.
Join Reed Specialist Recruitment – Our Brand, Our People, Your Career
Join REED – Improving Lives Through Work
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2019 & 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies For Graduates To Work For 2018/19
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. REED is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.