Associate Product Manager
What you’ll do
- Define and set ambitious goals for the product team, that inspire and motivate to deliver significant impact for customers.
- Build a backlog of epics and user stories to give your team and the business visibility of your direction and priorities.
- Have a deep understanding how your product creates value for customers and track daily data to keep track of success drivers.
- Propose new ideas for the product roadmap based on insight from user data and market research.
- Credibly and confidently manage stakeholders and cross-functional teams to aid efficient delivery & communication.
- You have worked in a digital product-led business and contributed to delivering a high performing product.
- You are able to build effective relationships and is flexible and collaborative in approach
- You have excellent written and verbal communication, with an ability to document processes and analyse data
- You understand Agile roles, ceremonies and how to collaborate to solve problems in a team.
- Continually hypothesise and test to increase performance and increase customer value.
- Own your part own backlog, ensuring your team is focused on the highest priorities.
- Gather, interpret KPIs and customer feedback to provide input and challenge to plans.
- Accurately assess the impact of product changes and communicate to stakeholders.
- Champion both customer and business feedback, using both sources to drive continuous innovation.
What we can offer you
These are some of the benefits we offer everyone:
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Flexible holiday scheme to buy, sell and carry over holiday
- A personal development fund and 10% personal development time
- Financial benefits including pension scheme and a health cash plan
- Discount scheme including gyms and popular retailers
- Regular hackdays with rewards for prize winners.
Join REED - Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2018
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies For Graduates To Work For 2018/19
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. REED is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.