- Office Location: Dragon Court, 27-29 Macklin Street, London WC2B 5LX
- Office Name: Reed Online
- Sector: Central Support
- Salary: £30000 - £39000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 442258
B2B Senior CRM Executive
Reed Online are looking for a B2B Senior CRM Executive (with Pardot experience) to join their expanding team based in Holborn, Central London.
An outstanding opportunity has arisen for an accomplished B2B CRM executive to join one of Britain’s most established digital brands. As we continue to evolve the complexity of our CRM offering, we seek a B2B Senior CRM Executive for an integral role in our CRM team.
We have a highly visible, category-leading brand and a reputation for creating innovative and exciting ways of connecting with our customers. We have reached a pivotal point in our CRM offering, and require a highly-skilled CRM manager to drive our offering to the next level.
You will have hands-on experience of planning, building and optimising B2B CRM campaigns, as well as exceptional knowledge of creating and delivering CRM strategies. You will have expert-level, executional knowledge of delivering lifecycle, marketing and transactional communications across various channels. You will be comfortable using pardot to build sophisticated automated campaigns, and working with the commercial team to drive key customer outcomes.
Reporting to the Senior CRM Manager, the successful candidate will help be responsible for ideating, project managing, creating, running and reporting on new sophisticated campaigns for CRM for our B2B audience.
- Hands-on experience using Pardot is essential. Additional experience using other CRM tools such a Braze, leanplum, mapp etc would be a plus but not essential.
- Hands-on experience of managing the creation and delivery of effective B2B CRM campaigns across multiple channels
- Experience of creating and delivering effective and sophisticated messaging strategies
- Experience of CRM reporting and analytics, in order to obtain actionable insights to inform CRM strategy and optimisation
- Experience of user segmentation and a demonstrable understanding of user lifecycles in order to drive performance of lifecycle campaigns
- Demonstrable ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop new initiatives and improve existing programs
- Demonstrable ability to manage quality control, content, design and brand in CRM campaigns
- Own and deliver data-driven CRM projects for our B2B audience via both Pardot and Braze
- Execute on recruiter led emails to the B2C audience
- Collaborate with the marketing team to integrate CRM into wider marketing activities
- Work closely with the commercial team to ensure the recruiter experience is seamless
- Be the visionary for new and exciting user messaging opportunities
- Assist the branding team in providing a consistent user experience across all CRM touchpoints
- Implement a robust testing and reporting framework to allow the wider business to measure CRM performance
What we can offer you
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Flexible holiday scheme to buy, sell and carry over holiday
- Financial benefits including a pension scheme and a health cash plan
- Discount scheme including gyms and popular retailers
- Dynamic working policy
Join REED – Improving Lives Through Work
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2019 & 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies For Graduates To Work For 2018/19
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. REED is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.