- Office Location: 3rd Floor 103 Cannon Street London, EC4N 5AG
- Office Name: Reed Professional Services, Cannon Street
- Sector: Talent Solutions
- Salary: £50000 - £60000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 411150
Who are Reed Professional Services?
Reed Professional Services – part of the REED Global group, we are a management consultancy, technology services and outsourcing company. We specialise in IT and associated sectors, providing a mix of high value consultancy, advisory services, project delivery and programme management to globally recognised clients.
We are now looking for a Bid Manager to join this fast paced, forward thinking team. Passionate about sales with a driven and focused mindset – this role will give you the opportunity to use your skills in order to make a positive impact within the company and in return we offer lots of room for progression.
Job Role: Bid Manager
Company: Reed Professional Services
Basic Salary: £50,000 – £60,000 including bonus
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 8.30am-5.30pm
Location: London, EC4N 5AG
Contract: Full time and Permanent
The Role – What does the Bid Manager role look like?
Reed Professional Services are looking for a Bid Manager to run pre- sales activity in delivering compelling submissions to our future clients.
These will lead us to having to respond to opportunities which require technical and commercial input therefore we need someone who has experience in shaping, designing and leading a submission of this type.
- Excellent standard of written English.
- 2+ years in Bid Manager/Pre Sales role
- Hands on experience of designing and composing sales submissions
- Experience of coordinating teams of people across the business, commercial and delivery
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight timescales.
- Ability to multi-task, working on several projects at any given time.
- Ability to assimilate sales strategies and offerings to market.
- Experience of leading workshops to establish win themes.
- Proactive, with willingness to meet customer requirements.
- Experience of the Public Sector procurement processes, including Frameworks e.g. G-Cloud & DOS.
- Experience of shaping bids, identifying win themes, SWOT analysis.
Personal Skills and Competencies
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good organisational skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively and work as part of a team.
- Ability to work unsupervised and collect relevant information from different sources.
- Quality focused.
- Good time management skills.
- Ability to be flexible and work additional hours where required by business needs.
- Project management skills.
What can REED offer me in return?
We offer a variety of company benefits such as 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, the chance to buy, sell and carry over holiday, paid sabbaticals after every 5 years of service, long standing service awards, a discount scheme, pension, season ticket loans, access to health insurance, free eye tests, personal development schemes, paid rewards for innovative ideas, childcare vouchers and many many more!
Join REED – Improving Lives Through Work
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2019 & 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies For Graduates To Work For 2018/19
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. REED is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.