- Office Location: The Peak, 5 Wilton Road, Victoria, London SW1V 1AN
- Office Name: Head Office - The Peak
- Sector: Talent Solutions
- Salary: £28000 - £44000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 427036
An opportunity has arisen for a motivated and methodical individual to join the Reed Specialist Recruitment bid team to support in creating winning business proposals as a Bid Manager. This role will enable you to work at a strategic level within the world’s largest family owned recruitment business; working on major proposals for both new and existing business.
Job Title: Bid Manager
Salary: £28,000 – £44,000 per annum (depending on experience and location)
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
Location: Anywhere in the UK. You will be working from home or from your local REED office
The Role – What does the Bid Manager role look like?
An opportunity has arisen for a motivated and methodical individual to join the Reed Specialist Recruitment bid team to support in creating winning business proposals. This role will enable you to work at a strategic level within the world’s largest family owned recruitment business; working on major proposals for both new and existing business. You will develop relationships with senior members of our business development and account management teams and build an extensive knowledge of Reed’s services and unique selling points (USPs).
Your responsibilities will include:
- You will write tenders for clients operating across all industries and sectors
- You will work in partnership with our business development team throughout the proposal process, project managing different stakeholders to ensure we get the information we need, when we need it
- You will regularly review and update our library of information to support our proposals
- You will collate information from across our business, engaging with stakeholders at all levels
- You will support different stages of the tender process, including PQQs, RFIs, ITTs, RFPs
- You will support our approach to continuous improvement and identify better ways of working by conducting reviews with both internal and external stakeholders
- You will create engaging graphics and presentations that support our sales messages
- You will support the wider bid team, particularly junior members of the team, in sourcing information and creating winning responses
The Person – What makes a good Bid Manager?
You must have a passion for writing and a genuine enthusiasm for learning about our business. You will ideally have experience in managing projects and have a good knowledge of recruitment, ideally with experience of bid management within a recruitment industry. You will be confident at working with different stakeholders, in person and remotely, and have an awareness of the tender writing process. You will also be willing to work flexibly to ensure we submit the best tender response within demanding timescales.
What can REED offer me in return?
You will receive 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, the chance to buy, sell and carry over holiday, paid sabbaticals after every 5 years of service, long standing service awards, a discount scheme, pension, season ticket loans, access to health insurance, free eye tests, personal development schemes of up to £500 every 5 years, day off to move house, paid rewards for innovative ideas, and many many more!
Join REED – Improving Lives Through Work
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2019 & 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies For Graduates To Work For 2018/19
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. REED is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.