- Office Location: Charing Cross Hospital, London W6 8RF
- Office Name: Nurse - Charing Cross and Hammersmith
- Sector: Recruitment Delivery Centre
- Salary: £19500 - £20500
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 406505
Reed Talent Solutions are recruiting for a Booking Coordinator to join their staff bank recruitment delivery team.
Job title: Booking Coordinator
Company: Reed Talent Solutions
Salary: £19,500 – £20,500 per annum dependent on experience plus £4,000 inner London weighting
Base location: Charing Cross Hospital, Fulham Palace Road, London, W6 8RF
Contract: Full time and Permanent
The Role – What does the Booking Coordinator role look like?
As a Booking Coordinator you will be the primary contact point for all line managers. You will maintain the delivery of a high quality service to all managers requiring temporary staff and to manage the execution of operational requirements for specific accounts within the Reed Staff Bank portfolio to ensure that:
- Service levels meet and exceed client expectations
- Contract performance and client satisfaction leads to reference ability, retention, and extension of the contract term and scope
You will be the point of contact for operational matters within the Trust and it is expected that most queries and tasks will be resolved at this level. Your role will include the delivery of service excellent and quality standards, client relationships management and adherence to financial targets.
What can REED offer me in return?
You will receive 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, the chance to buy, sell and carry over holiday, paid sabbaticals after every 5 years of service, long standing service awards, a discount scheme, pension, season ticket loans, access to health insurance, free eye tests, personal development schemes, paid rewards for innovative ideas, childcare vouchers and many many more!
The Person – What makes a good Booking Coordinator?
To be successful in this role you will ideally have some of the following experience:
- Experience in an office environment
- Experience in customer service or phone base experience would be ideal
- PC literate in packages including Word, Excel
- Ability to learn new IT based systems is essential
- Excellent customer service skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- You will need to have GCSE Maths and English or equivalent (grade C or above)
- Experience in a recruitment environment, ideally in a NHS environment would be desirable but not essential
Who are Reed Specialist Recruitment?
Reed Specialist Recruitment (RSR) is the largest part of the Reed Global Group (www.reedglobal.com), which also includes Europe’s biggest jobsite – www.reed.co.uk; one of the world’s leading Welfare To Work providers – Reed In Partnership; and the UK’s leading training provider – Reed Learning.
We have been operating since 1960 when Sir Alec Reed first set us up and he has now handed over the reins to his son James Reed, so we are still a family run business to this day. Not bad for a company that has more than 3,000 permanent employees working across 425 business units in 180 locations worldwide, including Europe, the Middle East and Asia Pacific!
Join REED – Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2018
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies For Graduates To Work For 2018/19
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. REED is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.