We believe that everyone should Love Mondays and the job they're in. Here at reed.co.uk we build multiple products and services to help us with our mission to help the world Love Mondays. Across all of our mobile and desktop applications we are connecting millions of customers to their dream jobs,and we’re looking for an innovative and passionate Business Analyst to join our London team.
In this role,you’ll research and analyse potential software development solutions to improve efficiency. You'll be responsible for evaluating risks and predicting potential problems. You’ll produce robust documentation through user stories,tasks and tickets. You’ll collaborate with developers and stakeholders.
Are you excited to be part of the evolution of a great user experience that is already changing people's lives? If so,reed.co.uk is a great place to work,to learn,and to experiment.
We’d love to hear from you if:
- You have experience partnering with a team of Product Owners,other Business Analysts and Developers to produce a clear and well documented output of project or programme requirements
- You like to develop close stakeholder relationships to understand the business needs and analyse the feedback and information given and provide solutions.
- You are adaptable and like being able to work on different projects
- You're skilled at creating user stories and acceptance criteria using iterative planning techniques
- You're flexible and pragmatic,yet able to push back when necessary
Bonus points for experience working as a Business Analyst within an Agile/Scrum environment
At reed.co.uk,you will be a part of a team of awesome and trustworthy people who work together to build fantastic user experinces for our customers. Come join us!
reed.co.uk embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds,perspectives,and skills. The more inclusive we are,the better our work will be. If there is anything we can do to create a more comfortable interview experience for you,please let us know.
Join REED - Our Values,Your Values; Our Future,Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. REED is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender,race,disability,sexual orientation,religion or belief,age,gender identity,marital or civil partnership status,pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.