- Office Location: 120 Coombe Lane Raynes Park London, SW20 0BA
- Office Name: Head Office - California
- Sector: Central Support
- Salary: £28,000 - £32,000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 444955
Reed are looking for a Business Analyst to join their expanding team based in Raynes Park, South West London.
As a product support Business Analyst, you’ll provide support to the XMS/X3 Service Desk to ensure they are equipped to deal with queries and acting as the point of escalation and investigating/handling more complex queries raised by Users.
You’ll take ownership of these complex problems– providing detailed diagnosis, including replicable test cases where possible and finding solutions to problems – whether through creative configuration or working with our development team to deliver robust functionality.
- Aligning with customer needs – to deliver high quality solutions at an ever increasing pace
- Providing training and support for XMS/X3 Users within REED – including production of high quality training and user guides
- Working to continually improve the experience of Users on XMS/X3 via the configuration available and implementing the new functionality that is continuously being developed
- Constantly engaging users to harness feedback to deliver competitive advantage
- Advising Product Design BAs and participating in workshops to share product insights
- Working with other teams within the IT Department to ensure any issues raised are resolved in a timely fashion
- Clearly communicating details around updates and improvements to the relevant Users and providing training where required
- Managing and delivering client specific re-implementations or improvement projects
Join Reed and help us achieve our purpose of improving lives through work.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.