Business Development Executive
What you’ll do
● Approach target clients within the Courses and Education market,these clients will range from private organisations through to colleges and Universities.
● Establish new business relationships with key stakeholders and decision makers of target clients
● Conduct in-depth needs analyses with prospects and match their requirements to our broad and complex product blend
● Conduct client meetings with key accounts of strategic importance,both solo and accompanying account managers to hand larger accounts over successfully to help grow revenue
● Provide ongoing support and on-the-job training to colleagues
What you’ll need
● Able to build business relationships quickly and effectively
● Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
● A high level of motivation working to targets
● The determination and desire to succeed,self-motivation and a passion for winning
● A well organised approach to cope with a varied workload
● A team ethic,and ability to inspire and motivate,leading by example and promoting a positive working environment
● Excellent time management skills and attention to detail
● This is a face to face role,so client facing experience is preferred
What you’ll get **
- 2 week induction training at our head office in London
- Tailored talent plans for career progression
- Up to 30 days annual holidays exclusive of bank holidays
- Love Mondays campaigns – ask us more!
- Pension scheme w/ personal accident cover and critical illness
- Social events throughout the year
- Paid courses of your choice funding up to £500
- Travel season ticket loans
- Discounts on gym memberships and health products
- Discount savings at hundreds of retailers
- Move home holiday allowance
- reed.co.uk/courses was ranked No.1 by Hitwise in March 2017 as the UKs leading courses aggregator
- One of the fasting growing courses site in the UK,including well recognised education brands from leading universities to innovative training providers
- Our mission is to help the world Love Mondays by offering education and connecting people with the right courses
- In 2016 we educated over 150,000 students
- The courses platform sees up to 850,000 unique visits monthly
- You'll find courses across 510 industry specialisms
Do we have your attention? Do you want to develop your career in a rewarding,challenging,fun environment? Do you meet the above requirements and have client facing sales experience? We want to hear from you!
So if you want to join the UK’s leading job board and one of its most innovative digital platforms ... and you’re ready to Love Mondays, get in touch today and apply now.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race,religion,colour,national origin,gender,sexual orientation,age,marital status,veteran status,or disability status.
Join REED - Our Values,Your Values; Our Future,Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. REED is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender,race,disability,sexual orientation,religion or belief,age,gender identity,marital or civil partnership status,pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.