Business Development Executive
This is a full time role based in Holborn,London working Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm (with an hours lunch). Starting salary is £31,500 - £33,000 per annum + uncapped commission. Expected OTE in first year is £19,000 per annum.
As part of the UK’s leading recruitment brand,REED,we have had almost 60 years of success in matching people with their perfect positions,and since launching in 1995,reed.co.uk has become the UK’s #1 job site,helping millions of people find the right roles for them - no matter what industry they’re looking to work in.
- Approach target clients within the courses and education market,these clients will range from private organisation,to colleges and Universities
- Establish new business relationships with key stakeholders and decision makers of target clients
- Conduct in-depth needs analyses with prospects and match their requirements to our broad and complex product blend
- Conduct client meetings with key accounts of strategic importance,both solo and accompanying account managers to hand larger accounts over successfully to help grow revenue
- Provide ongoing support and on-the-job training to colleagues
What you’ll need
- Able to build business relationships quickly and effectively
- Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
- A high level of motivation working to targets
- The determination and desire to succeed,self-motivation and a passion for winning
- This is a face to face role,so client facing experience is preferred
- 2 week induction training at our head office in London
- Tailored talent plans for career progression
- Up to 30 days annual holidays exclusive of bank holidays
- Pension scheme w/ personal accident cover and critical illness
- Social events throughout the year
- Paid courses of your choice funding up to £500
- Travel season ticket loans
- Discounts on gym memberships and health products
- Discount savings at hundreds of retailers
- Move home holiday allowance
Do we have your attention? Do you want to develop your career in a rewarding,challenging,fun environment? Do you meet the above requirements and have client facing sales experience? We want to hear from you!
So if you want to join the UK’s leading job board and one of its most innovative digital platforms ... and you’re ready to Love Mondays, get in touch today and apply now.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race,religion,colour,national origin,gender,sexual orientation,age,marital status,veteran status,or disability status.
Join REED - Our Values,Your Values; Our Future,Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. REED is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender,race,disability,sexual orientation,religion or belief,age,gender identity,marital or civil partnership status,pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.