- Office Location: Dragon Court, 27-29 Macklin Street, Covent Garden London, WC2B 5LX
- Office Name: Reed Online, Dragon Court
- Sector: Sales & Customer
- Salary: £31500 - £31500
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 428193
Business Development Executive
Reed Courses are looking for a Business Development Executive to develop their Higher Education vertical, based in Central London. This role is paying £31,500 plus £24,000 OTE.
About Reed Courses
Reed Courses is a sister company of reed.co.uk; one of the UK’s best-known job boards, where 7 million jobseekers turn for their search for work each month. Our mission is to connect course seekers with the right learning opportunity. We work with hundreds of respected learning providers to advertise over 50,000 courses in a wide range of subjects; from accounting and HR right through to fitness and cooking. We offer courses for both consumers and businesses – helping individuals learn something new and develop their career, whilst also allowing employers to upskill their staff and create a more knowledgeable workforce.
This new role will involve continuing our success in the Higher Education market. The role involves securing content and advertising campaigns from prospective Higher Education providers and selling the services of the website. The role will have a 70% new business and 30% account management focus.
- Establish new business relationships with Key Stakeholders of Higher Education Providers and /Advertising Agencies who are currently not engaged with reed.co.uk
- Conduct in-depth needs analysis with prospects and match requirements to reed.co.uk products
- Help attract new course content on the website
- Maintain and grow relationships with your account base.
What success will look like
- Growing our portfolio of Higher Education customers and content advertised on the site
- Managing and growing relationship with existing accounts
- Achieving and exceeding KPIs and sales targets
- Selling a broad range of reed.co.uk Courses products to new business customers as well as existing customers
Key Measures and Targets
- Achieve and exceed new business and revenue targets
- Grow reed.co.uk’s portfolio of Higher Education providers
- Develop reed.co.uk’s Higher Education market share
- Ability to create, maintain and grow excellent client relationships
- Motivated working to targets
- Excellent written and oral communication and proposal writing skills
- Knowledge within our specialist sectors
- A well organised approach to cope with the varied workload
- Able to work under own initiative as well as part of a team
- Advanced questioning and negotiation skills
Join REED – Improving Lives Through Work
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2019 & 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies For Graduates To Work For 2018/19
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. REED is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.