|Office Location: Slovanský d¿m Na P¿íkop¿ 22 Praha 1, 110 00||Office Name: Prague Central|
|Sector: Business Manager||Salary: £32000 - £40000|
|Job Type: Permanent||Role Type: Full-time|
|Job Ref: 392952|
Business Development Manager
The Business Development Manager will work across the Czech Republic delivering significant and profitable new contract business wins across various market verticals, focusing on clients with temporary business across their specified region. The Business Development Manager will be targeted on identifying and winning new business opportunities with clients in this sector via Preferred Supply Agreements […]
The Business Development Manager will work across the Czech Republic delivering significant and profitable new contract business wins across various market verticals, focusing on clients with temporary business across their specified region.
The Business Development Manager will be targeted on identifying and winning new business opportunities with clients in this sector via Preferred Supply Agreements and Sole or Lead supply contracts. This will be achieved through engaging with passive and active client stakeholders to develop relationships that identify, develop and gain new or additional business for the company. In developing the relationships with key stakeholders, HR/Procurement Directors/Managers and other Senior Directors the Business Development Manager will gain trusted status as a specialist in resourcing solutions offering expert knowledge and consultancy designed to directly address and influence clients thought processes.
Work includes responding to formal tender processes and developing bespoke proposals, and identifying high quality new or growth PSL business,
Using proven networking and sound research skills, the Business Development Manager will ensure that they are seen as an expert in the Czech temp market The Business Development Manager will also recognise broader opportunities to up-sell wider business across Czech Republic and Europe.
- Maximise the conversion of opportunities by proactively targeting destination clients, competitor clients and leads from the Czech offices
- Meeting with and influencing key client stakeholders in driving new business sales.
- Working across Reed Specialist Recruitment to gain in depth market knowledge and deliver a more compelling offering within defined vertical markets.
- To work with the UK BD Team Manager to research relevant markets and destination clients across Europe
- To deliver business opportunities across the specialisms within Reed Specialist Recruitment.
- To principally secure PSLs and Lead / Sole Supply business
- To work with internal stakeholders to offer recruitment services that deliver results to clients and maximise the potential across the full set of products and services across the Reed Group.
- Maintain timely and accurate reporting and sales pipeline information
- Working with the business to ensure preparedness for potential new business wins.
- Ensure adherence to tender processes as appropriate, working with the Bid Team to ensure compliance with set standards and protocols.
- Support the operational network as required translate contractual business opportunities into income streams.
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties but gives an indication of the work that must be undertaken.
- To secure new wins that contribute to becoming a market leader by capturing a greater proportion of the recruitment market, within a defined vertical market sector, in both temporary and permanent recruitment.
- To secure commercially attractive deals in line with strategic objectives and delivering income growth with a cumulative value to meet the growth plan for the business.
Identify key stakeholders within current and potential new businesses capturing intelligence and developing business relationships with them
Join REED – Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2018
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies For Graduates To Work For 2018/19
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. REED is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.