|Office Location: The Shard Unit 7B,Leopold Square Sheffield,S1 2JG||Office Name: Sheffield Business Support|
|Sector: Business Manager||Salary: £30000 - £36000|
|Job Type: Permanent||Role Type: Full-time|
|Job Ref: 364196|
Reed Sheffield are looking for a Business Manager to lead their ambitious team.
The key purpose of the Business Manager role within Reed Specialist Recruitment is to increase profitability for the office. This is primarily achieved by managing direct reports’ performance and developing new business through sales activity with new and existing clients.
At Reed Specialist Recruitment,we are proud to be the UK’s favourite recruiter and we believe this makes us your ideal place to work in the recruitment industry.
Your role as a Business Manager for the UK’s favourite recruiter is a professional sales role which can often be quite tough and demanding. With your leadership skills,twinned with your sales ability and resilience however,it is also very rewarding and exciting and can provide an excellent career as well as excellent earning potential. As a Business Manager,you will be accountable for:
- Business development for the benefit of your team,which at times may include running a desk
- The overall performance and conduct of the team
- Attending business meetings with new and existing clients
- Maintaining and developing business relationships with clients and candidates
- Sourcing candidates to match your clients’ recruitment needs
- Candidate attraction through the professional advertising of vacancies and associated networking
- Interviewing candidates and preparing them for interviews
- Negotiation of offers between your clients and candidates
- Recruiting,retaining,managing,motivating and developing the team
- Developing a high performance culture of continual improvement within the team
“The people here really make REED what it is. There is a culture within the business where everyone is open and honest with each other,and this creates a great atmosphere to work in.” Simon Edwards (Regional Manager)
Why should I join REED?
You can receive first class training at the REED Business School in the Cotswolds,listed as one of the most beautiful places to study in the world. This is supplemented by tailored courses and online learning. REED encourages people to develop by providing:
- Annual career development reviews to discuss your aspirations
- Up to £500 towards training/qualifications you want to take in your personal time
- Professional qualification funding for those who want to achieve a qualification that’s linked to their role
Join REED – Our Values,Your Values; Our Future,Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. REED is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender,race,disability,sexual orientation,religion or belief,age,gender identity,marital or civil partnership status,pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.