- Office Location: 499 Union Street, Aberdeen AB11 6DB
- Office Name: Aberdeen Accountancy
- Sector: Business Manager
- Salary: £25000 - £30000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 396668
Reed are expanding! We are looking for an experienced recruitment consultant or billing manager to drive our Accountancy & Finance Business in the North East.
You will have the opportunity to really make this role your own and will have responsibility for both building and maintaining your own desk and growing and managing existing consultants.
We have recently had a change in management in Aberdeen and want to invest in the right people who want to take an excellent opportunity and really run with it. There is a warm desk, which has been a top performing desk in the past and an eager team ready to take on.
As a recruitment manager your role will focus on:
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients via phone and in person
- Attending sales meetings with clients
- Identifying and developing potential new business
- Sourcing candidates to match client requirements
- Effectively marketing candidates to attract business
- Conducting candidate interviews and preparing candidates for job opportunities
- Negotiating with clients to maximise profitability
- Coaching and mentoring junior staff
- Managing branch targets and KPIs
- Conducting Internal Sales Meetings and motivating the team
- Carrying out monthly staff appraisals
The role will be target-based and we will work to support all of our consultants and managers to achieve and exceed these!
Join REED – Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2018
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies For Graduates To Work For 2018/19
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. REED is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.