|Office Location: Aclare House,The Nest Tubbercurry,Co. Sligo||Office Name: IT Shared Service Centre|
|Sector: Central Support||Salary: £Neg - £Neg|
|Job Type: Permanent||Role Type: Full-time|
|Job Ref: 392227|
Call Centre Analyst
Reed’s Shared Service Centre Team in Tubbercurry are searching for a Customer Service Analyst.
Reed Specialist Recruitment supply Recruitment,Finance,Payroll and I.T. services to the Reed group of companies worldwide.
The Shared Service Centre team in our Tubbercurry Office have the following Permanent position available.
Customer Service Analyst – Full-time Permanent Position
Working as part of an integrated team you will be required to:
- Provide telephone and email assistance to Reed customers and clients in a professional and courteous manner.
- Record calls on a database and resolve standard problems raised by co-members,temporary staff and clients in Ireland and the UK using a variety of Reed applications.
- Provide 1st line support for internal and external Reed applications.
Skills and Experience
- Although this is not a technical role,computer literacy and competent use of web applications are essential.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills as well as a good telephone manner will also be required.
- Previous Call Centre/Recruitment and or Payroll experience would also be an advantage.
The role consists of a 5 day,37 1/2 hour working week equating to a 7 1/2 hour working day. As this team operates between the hours of 8am to 6pm Monday to Friday a degree of flexibility in your start time may be required.