|Office Location: 2nd Floor,Charles House,61-69 Derngate,Northampton NN1 1UE||Office Name: Head Office - Charles House|
|Sector: Central Support||Salary: £Neg - £Neg|
|Job Type: Permanent||Role Type: Full-time|
|Job Ref: 392313|
Campaign Marketing Lead
Reed Specialist Recruitment are looking for a Campaign Marketing Lead to join their established team based in Northampton.
Working with the Head of Marketing,you will manage and execute multi-channel marketing plans for REED’s EMEA offices,playing a key role in growing market share in our overseas markets – driving candidate and client acquisition.
As the go to marketing person for our EMEA network,you’ll be the day to day face of marketing,building relationship with our international teams – leveraging the support of the UK marketing team you’ll strive to give consultants optimal support to help them win and retain more business.
You’ll champion the REED brand across all markets,building a culture of collaboration and support for the EMEA network. Whilst developing a thorough knowledge of country and local sales requirements,working alongside local teams and EMEA Regional Directors.
- Shape and execute integrated marketing plans,as agreed with the Head of Marketing and EMEA Regional Directors – to drive customer acquisition and retention – across all channels from social,collateral to events
- Work with the UK Demand and Content Marketing teams to leverage UK marketing plans and content – taking the best and localising when appropriate e.g. salary guides
- Segment all marketing activities based on location and country specific criteria – as agreed with EMEA Regional Directors
- Develop and build relationships with key stakeholders across our international REED offices,in particular local Business Managers,delivering regular online marketing update meetings and ad-hoc visit to international offices
- Track and report on the success of marketing campaigns,working closely with the Marketing Analyst & local Business Managers
- Work closely with the Content Marketing team ensuring you have the right content to hit and meet the needs of your target audiences – this also includes sales collateral
- Develop and assure consistency of marketing materials across markets (including country websites),championing the REED brand in our international markets
- Champion and on-board Marketing Technology,ensuring we are using the right tools to deliver marketing excellence
- Ensure you’re up to date on the latest marketing trends,utilising Smart Insights to develop your marketing skills – whilst also attending relevant talks and conferences and sharing findings with the wider marketing team
- Multi-channel marketing experience
- Ability to build strong stakeholder relationships
- DESIRABLE: ability to speak another European language i.e. Polish,Czech (English essential)
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties but gives an indication of the work that will be undertaken.
Join REED – Our Values,Your Values; Our Future,Your Future
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2018
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies For Graduates To Work For 2018/19
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. REED is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender,race,disability,sexual orientation,religion or belief,age,gender identity,marital or civil partnership status,pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.