- Office Location: 81 Fishergate Preston, PR1 2UH
- Office Name: Preston Education LTA
- Sector: Resourcer
- Salary: £20000 - £20000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 441246
Candidate Care Consultant
Reed Education are looking for a Candidate Care Consultant to join the Team in Preston
Role Type: Permanent/Full Time
REED are the UK’s best known recruitment brand, always at the cutting edge of the industry. During the national pandemic we have further embraced new technologies and systems to allow our teams to truly work dynamically; continuing to provide a first-class service to candidates and clients alike.
The Candidate Care Consultant responsible for:
- Resourcing and candidate generation
- Screening candidates through to CRC
- Inbound Call screening
- Employee management tasks including
- Employee response handling
- CV compilation
- Job advert compilation
- Long term candidate management (dormant candidates)
- Telephone sales and customer service experience
- Ability to multi task
Simply submit an application to express your interest! If successful, Talent Acquisition will get in contact to arrange a telephone interview. Following this we will either arrange a video interview or register your interest for a face to face interview once social distancing guidance permits this.
Please note that confirmation of offers and start dates during this time may be impacted by economic changes and government advice.
Join REED – Improving Lives Through Work
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2019 & 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies For Graduates To Work For 2018/19
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. REED is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.