- Office Location: Part 1st Floor One Derby Square Liverpool, L2 9QR
- Office Name: Liverpool QSW
- Sector: Recruitment Manager
- Salary: £25000 - £30000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 425373
Candidate Care Team Leader
Reed Qualified Social Workers
Role – Candidate Care Team Leader
Location – Liverpool
Salary – £25000 – £30000 per annum
Reed QSW (part of Reed Specialist Recruitment) is a market leading supplier of temporary and permanent Qualified Social Work professionals, in to local authority and private sector clients nationally, with specialist offices located across the country.
We have specialist QSW offices based across the country and are currently looking for a Candidate Care Team Leader to join our high performing team in Liverpool city centre.
As a Candidate Care Team Leader, your primary role will be to lead our national Candidate Care Team and meet our ambition to offer an unrivalled experience to our candidates. Once the sales team have successfully placed a temporary Social Work candidate in to work, responsibility will then be passed on to the Candidate Care Team.
Your duties will include:
- Managing the Candidate Care Team
- Having overall responsibility of the candidate experience for hundreds of temporary QSW candidates, out on placement
- Recruiting, training and managing your team of Candidate Care Consultants
- Ongoing coaching in line with best practice
- Working collaboratively with our sales teams to ensure succinct and high performing processes with regards to the candidate journey
- Ensuring all Candidate Care Consultants are able to perform their duties to a consistently high standard
- Personally managing a ‘book’ of candidates and leading from the front
- Offering excellent customer service
- Meeting agreed KPIs
You will be expected to spend much time completing calls and emails and so your communication skills will be excellent. You will also be required to manage volume business and so it is imperative that you are able to organise your day. Team working is critical to be successful in this role and you will need to work collaboratively with Recruitment Consultants and Qualified Social Workers.
To be considered, you must:
- Be able to demonstrate and excellent background in customer service
- Have previous experience managing people
- Have experience working within a targeted sales environment (ideally Health & Care Recruitment)
- Professional & Personal Development funding
- Paid Sabbaticals
- Health Cash Plan Discount
- Wellbeing Centre
- 25 days holiday plus public holidays
Simply submit an application to express your interest! If successful Talent Acquisition will get in contact to arrange a telephone interview. Following this we will either arrange a video interview or register your interest for a face to face interview once social distancing guidance permits this.
Please note that confirmation of offers and start dates during this time may be impacted by economic changes and government advice.
Join REED – Improving Lives Through Work
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2019 & 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies For Graduates To Work For 2018/19
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. REED is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.