- Office Location: 50 Farringdon Road, London EC1M 3HE
- Office Name: Reed Global
- Sector: Talent Solutions
- Salary: £30000 - £40000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 435796
Client Development Manager
Consultancy+ at Reed Talent Solutions are looking for a Client Development Manager (CDM) to own a number of clients and projects. You will take ownership for designing and delivering programs, engaging with internal and external stakeholders and ensuring the successful delivery of client objectives and outcomes.
Job Role: Client Development Manager
Company: Reed Talent Solutions – Consultancy+
Location: Working from home predominately, however there will be meetings held with the wider team in Victoria, London, around 2-4 times per month
Salary: £30,000 – £40,000 per annum, plus £4,000 inner London weighting (if central London based), plus up to £15,000 per annum in bonus earning potential
Contract: Full Time and Permanent
Hours: 40 hours per week, Monday – Friday
Who are Consultancy+ and what is the role?
Consultancy+ delivers projects and programs to over 100 Public and Private Sector organisations. In doing so, we work with some of the largest organisations in the UK delivering projects and change programs across a range of areas including IT and Change, Health & Care, Investigations, Procurement, Finance and HR. Following another year of rapid growth, we are looking to grow our account management and client management team through the engagement of a Client Development Manager. This role is a core part of our ambitious and exciting growth plans to ensure that we are delivering effective, sustainable, and successful solutions to our clients.
As the Client Development Manager (CDM) you will own a number of clients and projects. You will take ownership for designing and delivering programs, engaging with internal and external stakeholders, ensure the successful delivery of client objectives and outcomes. This role will not be a static BAU role – it will be fast moving, require agile and outcome-based problem solving and will offer the right candidate a chance to shape and grow their own career as part of an exciting and forward thinking business. In joining Consultancy+ you will be joining a team that are used to working together and supporting each other, and who are used to success. Through our daily scrum call catchups, our project checkpoint calls and our client management clinics, you will get to know a team that are high-performing and ambitious, and we will help you to ensure that you are the same.
This role will be a client facing role that takes a relationship lead on key accounts across the Consultancy+ portfolio to ensure retention and growth. As such, there will be growth targets aligned to this role that will be in-line with the roles bonus scheme. Key responsibilities include:
- Account management of all C+ project delivery accounts
- Stakeholder management to include:
- Facilitation and delivery of key project interventions
- PMO governance and reporting
What we offer in return:
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- The facility to buy, sell and carry additional days holiday
- A discount club
- Health cash benefits
- A pension scheme
- Paid sabbaticals linked to length of service (an extra week at 5 years and an extra 6 weeks at 10 years)
- Voucher rewards of £1,000 to spend on anything that you wish after 10 years of service.
- Afternoon tea at the Ritz with the Chairman after 10 years of service.
- The opportunity to working for a globally recognised family run organisation.
- Plenty of other industry leading benefits as documented in the attachment below.
- Plus many, many more!
Who would suit this role?
We are looking for individuals with a recruiting background, or consultancy account management. You don’t need to have experience of working on Statements of Work, however this would be a huge benefit. You will, however, need experience of senior stakeholder engagement and management.
We would also be keen to speak with anyone who has delivered £1m+ projects and programs within Consultancy or Resourcing organisations, has successfully managed C-suite stakeholders across a range of business units, has successfully worked to targets for income delivery and growth, or who has significantly grown accounts through stakeholder management.
We also need someone who can demonstrate the following attributes:
- An independent thinker, with a problem-solving mindset – find a way, or make one!
- Enjoy working as part of a team and contributing to the growth of that team.
- Be adaptable and agile to a range of different situations.
- Want to grow and develop by doing things that are out of their usual comfort zone.
This is far more than just a 360 Recruitment Consultant role and as such we need someone who can demonstrate skills and experience above this level. However, for the right person we can develop certain elements if you have the basic skillset and experience.
Join REED – Improving Lives Through Work
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2019 & 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies For Graduates To Work For 2018/19
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. REED is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.