- Office Location: 120 Coombe Lane Raynes Park London, SW20 0BA
- Office Name: Head Office - California
- Sector: IT Infrastructure
- Salary: £22000 - £25000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 422838
Client IT Support Analyst
A vacancy has arisen for a Client IT Support Analyst within the Digital Workplace team based at Raynes Park. This vacancy is within Digital Workplace Team where the successful applicant will be required to offer IT support to our internal customers in order that they can function in their roles.
Location: Raynes Park, South West London
Salary: Competitive salary commensurate with ability plus flexible benefits package
The Digital Workplace Support team has an important role dealing with the day to day IT support needs of Reed co-members in order that they can function in their roles.
We are currently migrating our co-members to Office 365 and Microsoft Surface Devices so this is an exciting time to join the team.
This vacancy is within Digital Workplace Team where the successful applicant will be required to offer IT support to our internal customers.
- Answering telephone support calls relating to Reed’s Microsoft and Mitel telephony infrastructure
- Entering issues raised by users of the Reed IT and Telephony systems on our ServiceNow ITSM application
- Resolving 1st line incident calls on a first time fix wherever possible
- Triaging open ServiceNow tickets to ensure they are resolved within SLA timescales.
- Identify any problems or trends and contribute to the solutions or escalate to the Service Delivery Lead or 3rd party suppliers
- Monitoring Yammer chats for migration and BAU support requests
- Keeping users informed of the progress of their tickets and escalating them to other support teams as necessary
- Assisting other teams within the Digital Wokplace team with IT related tasks
- Working with 3rd party suppliers regarding the progress of any open support calls to ensure they are followed through to a satisfactory conclusion
- Creation of support documentation for our internal knowledgebase
- Promoting and maintaining a high professional standard of service to all our customers
The role requires previous Call Centre, Customer Service or 1st line IT support experience and a working knowledge of Microsoft O365 applications and operating systems. Previous experience of using ServiceNow would be advantageous.
You will need strong technical skills as well as a calm, friendly and positive demeanour. The role involves interacting with co-members at all levels so requires strong and clear communication skills. Supporting a wide range of users with differing levels of skills, you will need to have an adaptable, flexible and patient approach.
The ability to prioritise and communicate your workload is important as is the ability to manage competing demands on your time. Whilst it is important to be driven by results it is important that you are able to deliver these results in a professional way to high standards.
The successful applicant should have an aptitude for picking up new systems and an ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team.
The department delivers IT help and support from 8.00am to 6.00pm, Monday to Friday, therefore the ability to work to a flexible working pattern is necessary. Applications are invited from all exceptional candidates.
Join REED – Improving Lives Through Work
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2019 & 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies For Graduates To Work For 2018/19
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. REED is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.