- Office Location: 120 Coombe Lane Raynes Park London, SW20 0BA
- Office Name: Head Office - California
- Sector: IT Infrastructure
- Salary: £Neg - £Neg
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 411971
A Cloud Analyst will have experience in service delivery and end-user support and specialise in the support, administration and configuration of Microsoft 365 Cloud Services as well as Windows 10, desktop and mobile devices and applications. They will be aware of industry best practice in the configuration, maintenance and integration of the products and services and keep in touch and up-to-date with Microsoft guidance and documentation. They will support consultants in the proactive alignment of the products and services to business requirements as well as consulting services to the business to drive continuous improvement and ongoing value-recognition from the platform. They will proactively maintain knowledge within the Digital Workplace for sharing and consumption by their peers in the Cloud Product, Service Desk and the Business Engagement teams.
- Reporting into the Service Manager, Cloud Analysts will specialise in Microsoft 365 Products and Services and the support, administration and configuration of Reed’s Digital Workplace desktop and mobile device estate.
- Reed’s Digital Workplace is built around an evergreen service model driven by continuous improvement. The Digital Workplace is not just about modernising technology, it’s about driving behavioural change that will enable Co-Members to adopt new tools and embrace smarter ways of working. The Digital Workplace aims to drive measurable performance increase across our Business.
- Provide technical delivery assistance and expertise for their service area, along with technical support to Co-Members, Consultants and the Service Desk at various other levels in respect to the management of the service
- The ability to capture, understand and assess business requirements and translate them into inputs for technical solutions and capabilities
- To be focused on delivering the best experience possible, from the provision of new features to the resolution of incidents
- To contribute to a culture of continuous improvement within the Digital Workplace team, championing and communicating out a continuously evolving approach to the future of work and ever greater adoption of the technology services we offer the operational business community
- Support the evolution of new ways of working across the business, aimed at maximising productivity through mobilisation, collaboration, removal of friction, continuous introduction of productivity and efficiency gaining tools/techniques, shaping the future of work across REED
- To act as a visible and proactive ‘training’ partner, ensuring new ways of working are identified, championed and taught throughout the business to maximise communication, collaboration and productivity
- To be able to assess the impact of upcoming changes in the products and advise on decisions and opportunities to the Digital Workplace Centre of Excellence.
- To maximise the return on investment REED has made in Digital Workplace services and ensure productivity benefits are taken full advantage of
- All REED companies using the Microsoft-based Digital Workplace services
- (Reed Specialist Recruitment, Reed in Partnership, Reed Business School, Reed Foundation and associated charities, other smaller Reed companies such as Juxon, related companies such as Watson Martin)
- Reed Online and Reed Professional Services are currently not in scope
- The existing IT infrastructure (networks, servers, data centres) are not in scope of this role
- Technical analysis of product capabilities and changes and articulation of benefits, risks and potential issues for decisions by the Centre of Excellence governance team.
- Driving towards subject matter expertise for the technical solutions within the service area
- Testing and assessment of new project releases and major changes to the Digital Workplace ‘Build’.
- Support the creation of High Level and Low Design documentation, as well as creation and maintenance of Test Scripts
- Learning and knowledge development with assistance from other technical resources within the service area
- Supporting other members of the team to effectively scope, forecast, plan, implement, test, transition and operate technical project work which includes or impacts the respective service area
Skills and Experience
- Baseline knowledge of all the below and developing specialist knowledge in at least one area:
- Microsoft 365 and Azure AD administration
- Windows 10 – and notable experience with iterative updates and overseeing test rings and deployments, as well as Windows Hello for Business
- Intune MDM, MAM, Autopilot
- Application packaging for modern Windows platforms
- MCAS & Defender ATP
- Good written and presentation skills
- Strong communicator at all levels, across both IT and Business stakeholders and teams
- Good grasp of IT Support and an understand of IT Operational Frameworks (e.g. ITIL)
- Wider Digital Workplace team
- Across each Business: sales & operations, HR, finance/MI
- 3rd Party Suppliers: Microsoft, various hardware/software suppliers, various professional services organisations
Join REED – Improving Lives Through Work
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2019 & 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies For Graduates To Work For 2018/19
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. REED is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.