- Office Location: 120 Coombe Lane Raynes Park London, SW20 0BA
- Office Name: Head Office - California
- Sector: IT Infrastructure
- Salary: £Neg - £Neg
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 440358
Cloud Infrastructure Consultant
Reed are looking for an Infrastructure Cloud Consultant to join their expanding team based in Raynes Park, South West London.
Based within the IT team reporting to the Infrastructure team leader. These roles involve:
- Third line support call handling and problem solving for on premises and cloud infrastructure
- Technical mentoring of other IT support staff.
- Helping to ensure that the IT team meets all its SLA’s (Service Level Agreements) with the users.
- Assisting in various other ad-hoc projects and IT related tasks
- Promoting and maintaining a high professional standard of service to all our users
- Technical design and documentation
Your positive, ‘can do’ attitude and ability to find long-term solutions to the challenges you face will enable you to deliver ‘first time’ fixes as often as possible. You will need strong analytical skills alongside your exceptional ability to juggle a number of tasks at the same time. The role also requires a sensitive and steady approach to users and support.
You will need strong oral and written communication skills as well as the ability to both identify and solve problems on a day-to-day basis.
The job requires the following skills:-
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Operating systems and Microsoft Azure environments
- Excellent technical troubleshooting skills
- Team Player
- Ideally holds a Microsoft Azure Qualification
- A good understanding of Microsoft 10 Windows
- A sound knowledge of Azure cloud infrastructure including Azure Active Directory
- Experience in public cloud migrations
- Managing and securing cloud environments
- TCP/IP, Networking and firewalling experience both on premises and cloud
- Scripting & Powershell
- Working knowledge of Azure virtual machines, security & compliance.
- VMWare experience
- Excellent Windows Server and Active Directory skills including group polices
- HP Desktops and Blade Servers
- Hardware security hardening
- ITIL Standards
- Microsoft Active Directory User Policies
- Netapp Storage cluster experience
- Citrix Netscaler experience
- Experience of Office 365
- Citrix Xen Desktop experience
Join REED – Improving Lives Through Work
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2019 & 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies For Graduates To Work For 2018/19
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. REED is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.