|Office Location: 86 Deansgate,Manchester M3 2ER||Office Name: Screening and Compliance - King Street|
|Sector: Recruitment Delivery Centre||Salary: £16480 - £16480|
|Job Type: Permanent||Role Type: Full-time|
|Job Ref: 368782|
Compliance Auditor (Remote)
Reed Screening have a fantastic opportunity to join this fast paced office…
Company – Reed
Job Title – Compliance Auditor (Remote)
Job Type – Mat leave cover (30th June 2019)
Salary – £16,480 Per Annum
Location – King Street,Manchester
Hours – Mon to Fri 8am to 5pm
Why should I join REED?
REED encourages people to develop by providing:
Annual career development reviews to discuss your aspirations
Up to £500 towards training/qualifications you want to take in your personal time
Professional qualification funding for those who want to achieve a qualification that’s linked to their role
Our colleagues say that a big reason they work for REED are the people and that they work amongst friends at REED. We are the largest family owned recruitment business in the world and we take pride in the people that work for us.
We offer: Season ticket loans for travel to work and a REED discount club which provides cash-back on your regular household purchases and holidays. Health care plans covering dental work,optical tests and physiotherapy and the ability to buy or sell annual leave to suit your lifestyle choice. Long service rewards,including lunch at the Ritz with the REED family as well as 3 and 6 week paid sabbaticals. We dedicate 18% of our profit to our charities meaning 1 day in your working week is for a charitable cause.
To support the continuing financial success of all Divisions within Reed Specialist Recruitment by ensuring that all areas remain compliant in respect of all current legislative,regulatory and contractual requirements.
– Remotely audit Reed offices and external support suppliers against set requirements.
– Complete different types of remote audits as required (e.g. Contract Audits,FCA Audits,Divisional etc).
– To independently engage with,and audit,the Lloyds PEV & TSB contract against set indicators.
– To provide Quality Assurance checks for all specified contracts screened by the Reed Screening operation.
– To support with the preparation and delivery of external audits.
– To provide advice and training to Reed Screening on compliance for new contract wins.
– To identify and clearly report all current potential and identified risks to Reed Divisions and Support Suppliers.
– To report compliance performance and risk information to key stakeholders within the Reed companies and to present compliance information at Divisional meetings.
– To ensure that all audit reports are modulated/consistent,are of a high standard and are issued within agreed timescales.
– To ensure all relevant feedback and remedial work that is communicated is consistent,clearly understood,and acted upon.
– Undertake investigations that may arise following complaints.
– Become an expert in Reed Policies & Procedures,external legislation,and regulatory requirements to ensure a sound understanding of the different and varied compliance requirements across Reed.
– To undertake compliance-based project work as required.
– To keep under review the changing demands of compliance requirements.
– To keep up to date with external issues that have an impact on compliance standards.
– Create and update audit tools for new contract wins and amendments to requirements.
– Maintain excellent relationships with external regulators and internal and external stakeholders.
– To constantly evaluate work processes and identify more efficient working methods.
– Effective communicator/negotiator with a proven track record of working with colleagues at every level of an organisation.
– To identify opportunities to develop and grow the REEDAssured product and Reed Screening to Reed companies and external clients.
– To ensure that the Audit Team Leader is fully aware of any issues that may affect the smooth running or performance of the business. Also to ensure that appropriate judgments are made in respect of escalating issues if necessary.
– To actively identify,report and escalate risks using the Risk Reporting Process,where appropriate.
Previous experience within a compliance environment and experience within the recruitment industry would be desirable
– To ensure customer feedback in regard to compliance is positive.
– To ensure a high level of accuracy in all checks and audits conducted.
– To liaise,define,and agree plans and strategies with internal stakeholders and external clients to achieve the best possible audit programmes from the resources available.
– To demonstrate continual improvement and process efficiencies.
– To work effectively together to promote and nurture strong working relationships across Compliance and Screening.
– To ensure all external audits of Reed are successful.
Join REED – Our Values,Your Values; Our Future,Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. REED is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender,race,disability,sexual orientation,religion or belief,age,gender identity,marital or civil partnership status,pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.