|Office Location: 86 Deansgate,Manchester M3 2ER||Office Name: Screening and Compliance - King Street|
|Sector: Central Support||Salary: £19000 - £19000|
|Job Type: Temporary||Role Type: Full-time|
|Job Ref: 371762|
As our newest Compliance Executive your role will be to support the Head of Data Management in providing an efficient and accurate approach to the ongoing management of the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) within the REED Group.
- Process data requests on behalf of the Candidates,Clients and Co-Members of the REED Group which could include “Right to be Forgotten” requests and “Data Subject Access Requests”
- Assist with statistical analysis and reporting to be reviewed by the Head of Data Management and Senior Stakeholders.
- Maintain a GDPR inbox to assist with ongoing query management.
- Review and maintain Operational procedures and policies to ensure that they remain up to date.
- Identify and track legislative changes which may impact operational procedures
- Process Client requests for GDPR as part of the tender process or ongoing Client management.
- Work with L&D to ensure that courses remain up to date.
- Complete internal investigations as directed by the Head of Data Management.
- Maintain an accurate Risk and Change log related to GDPR for the REED Group.
- Maintain a professional relationship with internal and external stakeholders (e.g. Information Commissioners Office).
- Support in the resolution of escalated complaints,including regulatory complaints.
- Maintain a professional,approachable presence with the REED Group Network,gaining the trust,support and co-operation with Co-Members at all levels.
- Involvement in ad hoc projects to promote simplification.
- The above is not an exhaustive list of duties but gives an indication of the work that must be undertaken.
Join REED – Our Values,Your Values; Our Future,Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. REED is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender,race,disability,sexual orientation,religion or belief,age,gender identity,marital or civil partnership status,pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.