- Office Location: 4th Floor, The Exchange, 3 New York Street, Manchester, M1 4HN
- Office Name: Screening and Compliance - King Street
- Sector: Screening & Compliance
- Salary: £19000 - £21000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 427314
Join one of the UK’s largest pre-employment screening businesses in our Manchester office. We’re looking for a Compliance Executive with an interest in risk management and safeguarding to join this integral part of our business. If you have a strong background in compliance or legal degree, then this could be the role for you.
- Role: Compliance Executive
- Salary: £19,000 per annum + £1,850 travel allowance
- Location: Central Manchester
- Hours: Permanent, Full Time
So what does this role involve?
The role of a Compliance Executive at REED is to manage and improve systems for candidates and Learning and Development within Reed Specialist Recruitment. Risk management and safeguarding are also essential parts of this role. Day to day the role includes (but is not limited to):
- Completing internal investigations
- Resolving escalated complaints
- Reviewing and updating user guides and contract requirements
- Keeping Learning & Development courses up to date with compliance requirements
- Improving access to information and new systems
- Developing and creating candidate registration systems, candidate assessments and screening systems
- Accurately updating a risk and change log
What kind of people do we look for?
Our purpose at REED is improving lives through work and we want everyone joining the family to feel part of that. Therefore, alongside any specified technical skills for individual vacancies, we want people who are motivated to deliver the best service to our clients, customers and Co-Members and to help the world Love Mondays.
This role will require someone with an interest in risk management, safeguarding and systems improvement. Previous experience within the Recruitment industry, Learning and Development, or in a compliance environment is desirable but not essential.
Why join REED?
- Paid sabbaticals for continuous service
- Health Cash Plan helps Co-Members pay for everyday healthcare appointments
- Personal Development Fund to put towards a course of your choice
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays and the opportunity to buy 5 additional days per year
- And much more….
Join REED – Improving Lives Through Work
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2019 & 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies For Graduates To Work For 2018/19
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. REED is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.