|Office Location: 2nd Floor,Charles House,61-69 Derngate,Northampton NN1 1UE||Office Name: Head Office - Charles House|
|Sector: Central Support||Salary: £40000 - £45000|
|Job Type: Permanent||Role Type: Full-time|
|Job Ref: 378268|
Content and Social Manager
Reed Specialist Recruitment are looking for a Content Marketing Manager to join their established marketing team in Northampton.
As the Content Marketing Manager for REED,working closely with the Head of Marketing,you will shape and execute best-in class content marketing strategies,creating exciting and engaging content across all channels to help elevate REED as thought leaders within the specialist recruitment market.
From guides,news,videos,social media to sales collateral,you’ll be creating valuable content across the buyer journey – playing a huge role in helping REED become the first port of call for people who want to make smarter Recruitment decisions.
What you’ll do:
- Oversee brand and specialist content marketing plans across the buyer journey,driving traffic,engagement and ultimately leading to new customers and client retention
- Work with key stakeholders including marketing and sales to shape,deliver and execute a strategic editorial plan to meet business objectives
- Deliver content that is timely and relevant to our target audience,from blogs,video,data journalism to webinars
- Empower our sales teams with powerful and engaging stories to take to market,delivering market leading sales collateral tools
- Manage relationships with external design and content agencies,ensure outputs meet our needs and stay within budget
- Work with the Marketing team to execute Social Media (LinkedIn) strategies to elevate Reed and our Consultants as thought leaders in recruitment
- Manage,develop and build a best-in-class team of content marketing specialists that will champion content and drive
- Work with Marketing to utilise SEO for all content creation
What you’ll need:
- Experience of working in a brand driven environment
- Experience of managing a content/marketing team
- Supplier / Agency Management Experience
- Ideally a Marketing Qualification e.g. CIM,IDM
- Budget management experience
What REED can offer you:
REED offer a variety of other company benefits such as 25 days holiday plus bank holidays,the chance to buy,sell and carry over holiday,paid sabbaticals after every 5 years of service,long standing service awards,a discount scheme,pension,season ticket loans,access to health insurance,free eye tests,personal development schemes,paid rewards for innovative ideas,childcare vouchers and many,many more!
Join REED – Our Values,Your Values; Our Future,Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. REED is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender,race,disability,sexual orientation,religion or belief,age,gender identity,marital or civil partnership status,pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.