- Office Location: Prudential Building, 5-19 Wine Street, Bristol BS1 2PH
- Office Name: Bristol Technology
- Sector: Recruitment Consultant
- Salary: £24000 - £31000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 439140
Reed Technology are looking for an experienced IT Recruitment Resourcer or 180 candidate Focussed Consultant in Bristol!
Competitive basis salary + OTE of Circa £26-£28k 1st year
Our team in Bristol are looking for an experienced candidate Consultant or Resourcer to join their growing team. This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone who is looking to move away from sales and focus on delivery. You will focus primarily on permanent vacancies across different IT specialisms. A new contract win means that you will be able to hit the ground running and will be able to earn bonus almost immediately.
You will be supporting a hugely successful and busy IT Recruitment team of highly experienced IT Recruiters across different IT Practices/Specialisms. You will be sourcing candidates across various different job boards, Linkedin and Internal databases for a multitude of live roles across IT Infrastructure & Support, Cyber, Development & Testing & Data,
What you need to have
– IT Resourcing experience
– Ideally across a range of different IT Specialisms
– Creativity to source candidates using different attraction methods
– Familiarity using the usual Job Boards
– Expert usage of Linkedin
– Mainly experience resourcing on Permanent IT roles
– Experience of working within an agency recruitment environment
Basic Salary: Competitive & monthly Commission & a wealth of other benefits including Vitality Private Medical Care, Life assurance, Critical illness cover, contributory pension, 25 days holiday as standard with the ability to increase to 30, gym membership contribution and monthly Commission based on placements
Main Recap of Job requirements
· Recruiting, selecting, evaluating, communicating, and developing IT professionals on various levels.
· Advertising vacancies appropriately by drafting and placing adverts on company website, Job Boards and social media.
· Receiving and reviewing applications and short-listing candidates.
· Checking references and suitability of applicants before referral to clients for contract / employment.
· Preparing CV’s and correspondence to assist in the sales process.
If this role is of interest, please use the link to apply directly.
Join REED – Improving Lives Through Work
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2019 & 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies For Graduates To Work For 2018/19
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. REED is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.