We are looking for an experienced CRM/Email Marketing Manager to cover an integral role in our CRM team. Focussed mostly on our B2C Jobseeker audience,leading a team of 4.
The CRM Manager is responsible for driving and optimizing CRM & Marketing automation through effective campaigns across all channels and products.
- Manages creation and delivery of CRM & Marketing campaigns and automation for the B2C channel
- Manages a small CRM team and is responsible for their growth,training and development
- Drives collaboration with marketing and product teams to develop new programs and improve existing programs for B2C
- Is responsible for KPIs and success of Salesforce Marketing Cloud campaigns for B2C customers
- Is responsible for overseeing,maintaining and optimising Jobseeker Lifecycle Journey marketing campaigns
- Is responsible for quality control,content,design and brand in CRM campaigns
- Deliver the CRM strategy across all teams and commercial and product areas of the business.
- B2C marketing,lifecycle,transactional email,SMS,push,and other CRM channels
- Leading CRM & Fulfilment teams to transform customer engagement ideas into commercially viable campaigns
- Developing opportunities in new channels and technologies to improve our customer’s recruiting experience.
- Developing co-member experience and skills to become experts in CRM
- Brave and creative in mindset and action
- Experienced in CRM & Marketing automation
- Experienced in SalesForce MarketingCloud
- Team leadership and mentoring and developing co-members
- A confident,energetic individual keen to move their CRM career forward
- Results focus,attention to detail,process-oriented
- Advanced understanding of email strategy,html,reporting,analytics,KPIs,
- Excellent communication and decision-making skills
Join REED - Our Values,Your Values; Our Future,Your Future
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2018
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2018
- The JobCrowd Top Companies For Graduates To Work For 2018/19
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. REED is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender,race,disability,sexual orientation,religion or belief,age,gender identity,marital or civil partnership status,pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.