- Office Location: Dragon Court, 27-29 Macklin Street, London WC2B 5LX
- Office Name: Reed Online
- Sector: Sales & Customer
- Salary: £25000 - £25000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 445086
Customer Experience Executive
Reed Courses are looking for a Customer Experience Executive to join their expanding team, this is a remote working vacancy.
Reed Courses is a sister company of reed.co.uk; one of the UK’s best-known job boards, where 7 million jobseekers turn for their search for work each month. Our mission is to connect course seekers with the right learning opportunity. We work with hundreds of respected learning providers to advertise over 50,000 courses in a wide range of subjects; from accounting and HR right through to fitness and cooking. We offer courses for both consumers and businesses – helping individuals learn something new and develop their career, whilst also allowing employers to upskill their staff and create a more knowledgeable workforce.
Reporting to the Sales Director – Courses, the Customer Experience Executive will be pivotal in supporting the launch of our new eLearning platform. Key responsibilities include providing administrative support, uploading course content onto our platform and working on our self-billing agreements.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Responsible for uploading and updating course descriptions for new providers and instructors
- Responsible for coordinating the self-billing and eCommerce payments for our customers
- Respond to queries quickly and efficiently, with follow ups where necessary
- Other administration duties as required
Key Performance Indicators:
- Timely completion of tasks
- Escalation of issues as required
- Accurate recording of data through prescribed systems
- A proven background in administration and office management ideally gained in a fast paced results driven environment.
- The aptitude to get up to speed with new systems and processes quickly and effectively.
- MS Excel proficient. Strong attention to detail when compiling reports, maintaining spreadsheets and when inputting financial data onto the database. Able to modify and develop new spreadsheets as required.
- 1st class customer service skills – Calm, considered and professional when handling queries / problems.
- Excellent organisational skills, able to manage workload to hit deadlines and service levels.
Join Reed and help us achieve our purpose of improving lives through work.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.