Customer Success Executive
If it's time for you to Love Mondays,then it's time for you to join us here at reed.co.uk,the UK’s number one job board. Our Advertising Agency team is responsible for winning and retaining new clients and campaigns and we are hiring a Customer Success Executive to join this hugely successful and enterprising team.
What you’ll do
- Assist the advertising agency sales team with campaign sales pitches across a variety of clients
- Achieve campaign support objectives by contributing information to media plans and reviews
- Enforce quality controls on campaigns and continually improve customer support standards across the advertising agency network
- Complete campaign reviews and feed key information to management to aid organisational planning
- Assist the achievement of channel KPI objectives through remote and occasional in market support (field)
- Assist sales performance by providing help desk resource to resolve campaign problems
What you’ll need
- Ability to excel under pressure,being results driven and a problem solver
- Demonstrable multi-tasking skills
- Superior written and oral communication skills
- Very good Excel,Word and PowerPoint skills
- Excellent attention to detail and time management skills
- Passionate about a great customer experience
- Proven ability to develop strong relationships with clients and stakeholders at all levels
What you’ll get
- Competitive basic salary
- Bonus – uncapped commission structure
- Flexible working environment
- 2 week induction training at our head office in London
- Ongoing training
- Tailored talent plans for career progression
- up to 30 days annual holidays exclusive of bank holidays (25 days standard,option to buy or sell 5 days)
- Love Mondays campaigns - ask us more!
- Pension scheme w/ personal accident cover and critical illness
- Social events throughout the year
- Paid courses of your choice funding up to £500
- Travel season ticket loans
- Discounts on gym memberships and health products
- Discount savings at hundreds of retailers
- Move home holiday allowance
- In 1995 reed became the first website offered by a recruitment agency in the UK
- co.uk is the UK's #1 job site featuring vacancies from over 25,000 recruiters a year,including private and public sector employers and leading recruitment agencies
- Our mission is to help the world Love Mondays by connecting people with the right job
- More than 7 million jobseekers turn to reed.co.uk monthly in their search for work,making over 160,000 applications every day
- On reed.co.uk you'll find jobs across 42 industry specialisms
Do we have your attention? Do you want to develop your career in a rewarding,challenging,fun environment? We want to hear from you!
Come and join the UK’s most recognised job site (according to HitWise and YouGov) and one of its most innovative digital platforms... you’re ready to Love Mondays,so get in touch today and apply now.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race,religion,colour,national origin,gender,sexual orientation,age,marital status,veteran status,or disability status.
Join REED - Our Values,Your Values; Our Future,Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. REED is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender,race,disability,sexual orientation,religion or belief,age,gender identity,marital or civil partnership status,pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.