- Office Location: Dragon Court, 27-29 Macklin Street, London WC2B 5LX
- Office Name: Reed Online
- Sector: Sales & Customer
- Salary: £25000 - £25000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 442059
Customer Success Executive
Reed Courses are looking for a Customer Success Executive to join their expanding team based in Holborn, Central London.
Reed Courses is a sister company of Reed Online; one of the UK’s best-known job boards, where 7 million jobseekers turn for their search for work each month. Our mission is to connect course seekers with the right learning opportunity. We work with hundreds of respected learning providers to advertise over 60,000 courses in a wide range of subjects; from accounting and HR right through to fitness and cooking. We offer courses for both consumers and businesses – helping individuals learn something new and develop their career, whilst also allowing employers to upskill their staff and create a more knowledgeable workforce
Reporting to the Sales Director – Courses, the Customer Success Executive will be responsible for onboarding Providers and course content, maximising the performance of course listings and product adoption.
This role focuses on ongoing relationship-building with our customers, proactive account management activities, promoting overall customer satisfaction, product adoption and content quality.
Key Responsibilities include:
1 – Provider on-boarding
Responsible for onboarding all new Providers. Tasks include:
- Coordinating with newly onboarded Providers to bring their content on reed.co.uk
- Setup every new provider signed-up by the Acquisition team.
- Coordinating with the Customer Experience team to upload content on behalf of course Providers
2 – Course provider best-practice
Responsible for maximising Provider’s return on their listings. Tasks include:
- Auditing Provider’s account, identifying content optimisation opportunities (e.g. pitching additional conversion models, creation of a provider profile, etc)
- Liaising with Providers to implement recommendations
3 – Product adoption
- Support testing and launch of new Product features, working closely with key stakeholders. Support adoption of new and existing products
- Collaborate with internal technical teams by providing important customer feedback, process-improvement suggestions, troubleshooting tips etc.
- Responsible for reporting back on key issues and insights on a weekly basis.
The role works across departments and will interact with a variety of internal stakeholders including Customer Experience, Sales, Marketing and Product teams.
Skills and Experience
- Ability to excel under pressure, being results-driven and a problem solver
- Able to work independently with excellent organisational and prioritisation abilities.
- Demonstrable multi-tasking skills
- Very good Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills
- Excellent attention to detail and time management skills
- Passionate about a great customer experience
- Proven ability to develop strong relationships with clients and stakeholders at all levels
- Good communication skills – verbal and written – with a strong telephone manner and confidence to speak with senior executives.
- Ability to learn new systems quickly, work well under pressure and able to prioritise tasks accordingly.
- Ability to show resilience and work to strict deadlines.
- A positive and professional attitude.
Key Measures and Targets
- Salesforce / Ebsta interactions
- Course content uploaded
- Product adoption
- Increasing trial conversions % rates
- Customer satisfaction
Join REED – Improving Lives Through Work
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2019 & 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies For Graduates To Work For 2018/19
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. REED is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.