|Office Location: 3rd Floor 103 Cannon Street London,EC4N 5AG||Office Name: Reed Professional Services,Cannon Street|
|Sector: Talent Solutions||Salary: £50000 - £55000|
|Job Type: Permanent||Role Type: Full-time|
|Job Ref: 378481|
Reed Professional Services are recruiting for a Delivery Manager to join their established and growing team.
Job Role: Delivery Manager
Company: Reed Professional Services
Basic Salary: £50,000 – £55,000 plus 20% bonus OTE
Working Hours: 8.30am-5.30pm,Monday to Friday
Location: Cannon Street,London,EC4N 5AG
What is the role of a Deliver Manager?
Reed Professional Services are a leading provider of project consultancy and technology services. We’re looking for strong,talented individuals with experience in this sector to work as a Delivery Manager on one of our key Central Government client accounts.
At www.reedps.com we develop partnerships with our clients to provide clear solutions,drawing on our expertise and knowledge to provide services that our partners rely on.
The successful candidate will be based in our Cannon Street office in London,with significant time spent at client sites throughout the UK. Reporting to the Head of Delivery,the role of Delivery Manager will provide oversight and management across a large number of our client projects and stakeholders,as well as proactively identifying new business opportunities by identifying the client’s business requirements. We are already delivering a wide range of projects into this client including,but not limited to the following areas:
- Project/Programme management services
- Service Management initiatives
- Project Management Office
What will you be doing?
Whilst NOT a hands-on Project Management role,duties will include:
Management of a portfolio of work packages,managing the end-to-end lifecycle from initial customer requirements,definition and kick-off,through to delivery sign-off.
- Establishing a clear stakeholder identification plan,as well as a managed network both within the nominated client as well as the wider industry,as contacts move beyond the client base.
- Establishing an alignment between the client needs and the core services offered by RPS,covering the following fixed price work package models:
- Deliverables based
- Managed Service based
- Identification of New Business Development opportunities
- Acting as an agitator within the client to stimulate new ideas and thinking that will ultimately enable RPS to target new combinations of services through demonstrating clear value propositions.
- Creating and documenting valued added proposals for presentation to clients up to and including Director level.
- Ensuring that the RPS service portfolio continues to develop in line with client demands. Where necessary developing,presenting and internally marketing new services that the client may require.
What we offer in return:
We offer a variety of company benefits such as 25 days holiday plus bank holidays,the chance to buy,sell and carry over holiday,paid sabbaticals after every 5 years of service,long standing service awards,a discount scheme,pension,season ticket loans,access to health insurance,free eye tests,personal development schemes,paid rewards for innovative ideas,childcare vouchers and many many more!
Who are we looking for?
- A strong supplier side Delivery Management background with Business Development expertise
- Previous commercial experience and strong commercial awareness of acting on the supplier/consultancy side of business,managing client stakeholders,and targeting account growth
- Good knowledge of Agile and other Software Development methodologies
- Excellent client stakeholder management skills
- Rigorous but flexible approach to all the core project management disciplines
- Organised and methodical approach to tracking and managing information across multiple projects
- Proven background in producing and completing Statement of Works/Project Delivery plans
- Strong time and prioritisation management skills,with an ability to handle a large portfolio (circa 30-40) of light touch projects
- Strong IT literacy in Word,Excel and PowerPoint,exposure to other online collaboration tools
- Project Management qualifications including Prince2,PMI PMP
- Service Management experience including Service and Integration Management (SIAM),and ITIL would be a plus.
- A consulting background is highly advantageous
Join REED – Our Values,Your Values; Our Future,Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. REED is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender,race,disability,sexual orientation,religion or belief,age,gender identity,marital or civil partnership status,pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.