- Office Location: 1 Colmore Square Birmingham, B4 6AJ
- Office Name: Birmingham Health
- Sector: Recruitment Manager
- Salary: £60000 - £80000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 424821
REED is the most trusted recruitment brand, with an unrivalled presence in all areas of the market. We are the world’s largest family owned recruitment business and are passionate about delivering the best service to our clients and candidates. Our purpose is ‘improving lives through work’ and our message is to help the world Love Mondays. REED is a business that benefits society and connects people for good, with strong values running through our culture.
This role has a flexible base location across the UK.
With a clear vision to deliver the best specialist recruitment experience and solutions that solve our customers problems, we are seeking an experienced business leader to provide strategic operational direction and inspirational leadership across our Health and Care business to help ensure this vision becomes reality. You will build upon an established business, gaining market share by ensuring we have a strategy that enables us to win business, puts the customer first and creates an even greater place to work for our Co-Members.
Reporting directly to the Reed Talent Solutions Managing Director, the key responsibilities will include:
- Developing and deploying business development and marketing strategies that attract clients and candidates, delivering profitable growth and deep market penetration
- Further developing our Community Care service offering throughout the UK
- Providing operational input into product development and technological advancements which will support both the client and candidate experience and acquisition
- Develop thought leadership strategies to support sales activity and valuable industry insights
- Providing inspirational leadership, ensuring the business attracts, retains, develops and motivates the right talent, ensuring each Co-Member is set up to be more successful at REED than they could be anywhere else
Who are you?
You will have a proven track record as a recruitment business leader and expertise in health and care combined with strong management and achievement for growing a recruitment niche. Your character will reflect our core values and you will have strong relationship management skills to work with various personality types and to influence and create opportunities quickly across the organisation internally and externally with our customers. You will also have hunger passion, energy, be able to empathise and have a desire to look at new ways of working.
The leader for the Division is accountable for growth, driving customer-led thinking and behaviours across the offices delivering the recruitment solutions.
The successful candidate will be able to show:
- Demonstrable experience of successfully leading a health and care recruitment business
- Superior management skills to handle multiple people and projects
- A good understanding of technology and products which support business growth
- The ability to understand and recognise which measures to use to drive business performance
- Advanced relationship management skills
- Demonstrable history of managing change across an organisation
- Demonstrable experience and success in developing and managing teams
Your home office location is flexible with existing Health & Care offices located in London, the Midlands and the North – travel will be required.
What will you get in return?
Along with the usual benefits of a competitive salary and commission scheme, you will also be rewarded with access to over 20 other benefits including:
- The opportunity to own and develop a niche that is viewed as pivotal to the future growth of the overall REED business
- The support and guidance from an experienced leadership team
- A transparent commission structure based on business performance
- Access to personal and professional development
- Cycle to work scheme
- 25 days annual leave with the opportunity to buy and sell a further five days along with length of service sabbaticals of up to 6 weeks additional paid leave
- A heavily discounted health cash plan
- Access to the REED reward hub offering discounts, advice and so much more…
Join REED – Improving Lives Through Work
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2019 & 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies For Graduates To Work For 2018/19
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. REED is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.