|Office Location: Units 7-4-1,Cameron House White Cross Industrial Estate Lancaster,LA1 4XF||Office Name: Lancaster LTA - Education|
|Sector: Central Support||Salary: £17500 - £18500|
|Job Type: Permanent||Role Type: Full-time|
|Job Ref: 369793|
Education Compliance Specialist
Reed Education are looking for Education Compliance Specialist to join their successful team in Lancaster.
At Reed Specialist Recruitment (RSR),we are proud to be the UK’s best-known recruiter and we believe this makes us your ideal place to work in the recruitment industry.
The key purpose of the Education Compliance Specialist role within Reed is to support the performance of the temporaries desk through taking responsibility for non-sales related business transactions in order to deliver exceptional levels of service to candidates and clients.
Your role as an Education Compliance Specialist can often be quite tough and demanding. However,with your dedication to service excellence,it is also very rewarding and exciting. For those that are successful,it provides an excellent career as well as excellent earning potential.
Why should I join REED?
Being the number 1 Recruitment Business Superbrand means better access to candidates and clients. The REED brand will give you a head start in your career as a new recruiter,resulting in higher chances of success and bonus earning potential from early in your career. In addition,you will also benefit from:
- Annual career development reviews to discuss your aspirations
- Up to £500 towards training/qualifications you want to take in your personal time
- Professional qualification funding for those who want to achieve a qualification that’s linked to their role
Our colleagues say that a big reason they work for REED are the people and that they work amongst friends at REED. We are the largest family owned recruitment business in the UK and we take pride in the people that work for us. We offer:
- Season ticket loans for travel to work and a REED discount club which provides cash-back on your regular household purchases and holidays.
- Health care plans covering dental work,optical tests and physiotherapy and the ability to buy or sell annual leave to suit your lifestyle choice.
- Long service rewards,including lunch at the Ritz with the REED family as well as 3 and 6 week paid sabbaticals.
- We dedicate 18% of our profit to our charities meaning 1 day in your working week is for a charitable cause.
Join REED – Our Values,Your Values; Our Future,Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. REED is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender,race,disability,sexual orientation,religion or belief,age,gender identity,marital or civil partnership status,pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.