Our Marketing department are looking for an Email Developer who will work alongside talented designers and developers providing assistance in achieving deadlines that are an integral part of the service we provide for our clients.
What you’ll do
- Creating compliant and consistent HTML emails to support our sales,product and marketing departments
- Producing first-class HTML emails while adhering to good coding practices for both site and email client media
- Working closely with the design team and CRM team to deliver and optimise our emails and other campaigns and maintain consistency and best practice
- Managing a portfolio of images and content for the CRM to use in emails and other comms
- Developing HTML5 landing and mobile pages to support marketing
- Owning and being responsible for one of our key communication channels and a main touch point in our customer’s experience of our service
What you’ll need
- Solid HTML and CSS knowledge,combined with experience and ability coding to W3C standards as well as a good understanding of email limitations
- Good working knowledge of various email clients,HTTP,caching,compression and other browser performance tweaks will be useful. Experience with HTML5 would be beneficial though not essential.
- Good communication skills are a must as the role will require constant contact with account managers,other developers and clients
- Skilled in producing clean,Responsive HTML & CSS code for email marketing that works cross-browser
- Knowledge of ExactTarget and AmpScript
- Good communication skills and the ability to work closely with others
- Ability to prioritise
- Attention to detail and an ability to work to very high standards
- Strong customer focus
- Ability to and enjoyment of working in a fast paced agile environment
What you’ll get **
- Competitive basic salary
- 2 week induction training at our head office in London
- Ongoing marketing and product training
- Tailored talent plans for career progression
- Up to 30 days annual holidays exclusive of bank holidays
- Love Mondays campaigns – ask us more!
- Pension scheme w/ personal accident cover and critical illness
- Social events throughout the year
- Paid courses of your choice funding up to £500
- Travel season ticket loans
- Discounts on gym memberships and health products
- Discount savings at hundreds of retailers
- Move home holiday allowance
- In 1995 reed.co.uk became the first website offered by a recruitment agency in the UK
- co.uk is the UK's #1 job site featuring vacancies from over 25,000 recruiters a year,including private and public sector employers and leading recruitment agencies
- Our mission is to help the world Love Mondays by connecting people with the right job
- More than 7 million jobseekers turn to reed.co.uk monthly in their search for work,making over 160,000 applications every day
- On reed.co.uk you'll find jobs across 42 industry specialisms
The role is right for you if you want to work hard and develop your career in a rewarding,challenging,innovative environment. Do you meet the above requirements and have experience running campaigns? We want to hear from you!
So if you want to join the UK’s leading job board and one of its most innovative digital platforms ... and you’re ready to Love Mondays,get in touch today and apply now.
Join REED - Our Values,Your Values; Our Future,Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. REED is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender,race,disability,sexual orientation,religion or belief,age,gender identity,marital or civil partnership status,pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.