- Office Location: Dragon Court, 27-29 Macklin Street, London WC2B 5LX
- Office Name: Reed Online
- Sector: Central Support
- Salary: £30000 - £35000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 427042
Reed Online are looking for a Finance Analyst to join their established team based in Holborn, Central London.
As a part of the wider Reed Online Finance team, you will provide a crucial link between FP&A Finance and the rest of the business, acting as a business partner to senior stakeholders whilst working with others in different teams to move forward our ability to do even better.
Key to Success
- Highly analytical strategic thinking individual to engage in the pivotal analysis, reporting and business partnering.
- Dealing with different sets of data to produce meaningful analysis for supporting the decision makers.
- Proven influencing skills and communication with different stakeholders are pre-requisite.
- Develop and automate regular reports and take the reporting process to the next level.
- Must be self-motivated, able to take initiative and work independently.
You’ll be working within our FP&A team and reporting to the Senior Finance Analyst. As a part of this team, you’ll have visibility across the entire business and as such a clear view on how the business is progressing against its strategic goals.
- Incentive calculation and collaboration: take our existing bonus calculation process and improve, reducing our time to calculate and resolve bonus queries and model the impact of new incentive plans
- Business partnering: engage with senior budget holders to assess performance against forecast, understanding the reason behind major variances and risks to plan, and make appropriate recommendations during periodic target setting process
- Budgeting and forecasting: you will be fully engaged during the budgeting and forecasting periods and you will deliver a range of insights that drives the decision making process.
- Reporting: development of robust controls to ensure the accuracy of reports
Key skills and requirements
- Advanced modelling skills, ideally being an expert in Excel
- Experience of working with large volume of data using tools (Looker, Salesforce)
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with various stakeholders
- Highly analytical
- Educated to degree level (preferably in STEM); financial qualification ideal
Join REED – Improving Lives Through Work
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2019 & 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies For Graduates To Work For 2018/19
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. REED is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.