|Office Location: England||Office Name: Graduate Training Scheme|
|Sector: Graduate||Salary: £23000 - £30000|
|Job Type: Permanent||Role Type: Full-time|
|Job Ref: 377093|
Graduate Training Scheme
We are recruiting high-calibre graduates to join our industry leading Graduate Scheme in January,June and September each year. Reed is a specialist provider of permanent,contract,temporary and outsourced recruitment solutions,IT and HR consulting. Our Graduate Scheme is an integral part of our future strategy as it consistently produces senior leaders and managers throughout our offices nationwide.
The Graduate Scheme is comprised of three 12-month placements. You will begin your career with Reed in an operational role,which means working as either:
- a Recruitment Consultant in one of our specialist recruitment offices
- a Media Sales Executive for the UK’s leading online job board (reed.co.uk)
- an Employment Adviser working on welfare to work programmes (Reed in Partnership)
In your second and third year on the Graduate Scheme,we offer opportunities to progress within our core operations,with many graduates accelerating into manager roles before the end of the scheme. These opportunities also exist in a number of our international offices including Malta,Hungary and the Czech Republic. Alternatively,opportunities may be available within any of our support services,including Finance,HR,Marketing,Training and Development,or IT.
Many graduate schemes offer a very defined route,often leading you down a particular direction with little room to change your chosen path. In contrast,at Reed there are a diverse range of opportunities on offer which will help you focus your career and help you achieve long term goals. By the end of the scheme you could have already earned at least £100,000 and be stepping into a senior manager position.
Remuneration & Other Key Benefits
- £23,000 (£27,000 in Central London) with a £1,000 joining bonus.
- A basic salary increase 9 months in to each year on the scheme. By the end of the three years you will be on an average base salary of £30,000.
- Sponsorship to complete a Professional Qualification of your choice,such as CIPD,CIM,CMI,Prince2,or the Harvard HBX Core Certificate for example.
- A senior manager / director from the business as your personal mentor throughout your time on the scheme to help guide and develop your progress.
- Bonus/Commission structures that reward your for your hard work (operational roles in RSR & reed.co.uk only). Last year,our highest earning consultant on the Graduate Training Scheme earned a personal income in excess of £80,000 (not bad for someone who graduated three years ago!).
- Unparalleled on-boarding / training when you start. RSR starters will even be enrolled as Graduate Apprentices and gain an NVQ / similar qualification by the end of their first year.
All applicants must:
- Be eligible to work in the United Kingdom on a full time basis (NB. we cannot offer Visa Sponsorship)
- Have achieved,or be on track for,a 2.1 bachelors degree in any subject
- Be geographically flexible as this allows us to offer you the widest range of career opportunities
- Be interested in pursuing a career in the recruitment industry
- Be Target-driven,resilient,ambitious and possess excellent communication skills
To find out more about the Graduate Scheme and apply please click the link below.
Join REED – Our Values,Your Values; Our Future,Your Future
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2018
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2018
- The JobCrowd Top Companies For Graduates To Work For 2018/19
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. REED is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender,race,disability,sexual orientation,religion or belief,age,gender identity,marital or civil partnership status,pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.