- Office Location: England
- Office Name: Graduate Training Scheme
- Sector: Graduate Scheme
- Salary: £23000 - £30000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 412107
Graduate Training Scheme
At REED, our purpose is improving lives through work. We believe in building businesses for the benefit of society and we’re proud to make a positive different to people’s lives.
Our Graduate Training Scheme (GTS) has a record of developing highly successful managers and helps you become a well-rounded future leader. In addition, you can complete a fully-funded professional qualification of your choice, receive mentoring from a senior manager/director and annual pay rises!
The 3-year scheme is flexible in structure to enable you to work to your strengths. Everyone on the scheme will choose an operational role for their first year in one of our three main companies.
* Recruitment Consultant in Reed Specialist Recruitment (RSR): Nationwide locations
* Media Sales Executive for the UK’s leading online job board (reed.co.uk): Central London or Manchester
* Employment Adviser supporting long-term unemployed into work (Reed in Partnership): Nationwide locations
Progression Routes: Stick or Switch
Enjoy your role, money-driven and keen to move in to management?
Perform well and you will have opportunities to progress rapidly. You will also have access to industry-leading training such as our Future Leaders Programme or Management Academy.
Want to try a different kind of challenge?
If you decide operational management isn’t the right path for you, we’ll help find the right role. Rotation opportunities are available across a range of areas including IT, HR, Marketing and Finance.
Whilst your qualifications and prior experience will of course influence hiring decisions, performance in your first year roles at REED and your ability to impress internal stakeholders hold more power. For example we’ve had an HR Assistant with a Criminology degree and a Finance Executive with a Bachelors in Ancient History!
Remuneration & Other Key Benefits
- £23,000 (£27,000 in Central London) with a £1,000 starters’ bonus when you join REED
- A basic salary increase each year on the scheme resulting in an average base salary of £30,000 after 3 years
- Sponsorship to complete a Professional Qualification of your choice
- A senior manager/director as your personal mentor
- Bonus/Commission structures that reward you for your hard work (operational roles in RSR & reed.co.uk only)
- Unparalleled training when you start. RSR starters will even be enrolled as Graduate Apprentices and gain an NVQ/similar qualification by the end of their first year.
All new starters begin the scheme with a three-day induction at our dedicated training facility (the Reed Business School) in the Cotswolds where you will meet graduates, successful alumni, and a range of directors including our company Chairman James Reed.
What We Want From You
- 2.1 Bachelors degree or above (any subject)
- Geographical flexibility – location preferences will always be accounted for when arranging placements, but most rotation opportunities will be based in London or Northampton where our Head Offices are located
- Be commercially-minded and ambitious with a desire for continual self-improvement
- Be target-driven, resilient, and possess exceptional communication skills
Join REED – Improving Lives Through Work
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2019 & 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies For Graduates To Work For 2018/19
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. REED is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.