|Office Location: 2nd Floor,Charles House,61-69 Derngate,Northampton NN1 1UE||Office Name: Head Office - Charles House|
|Sector: Central Support||Salary: £50000 - £70000|
|Job Type: Permanent||Role Type: Full-time|
|Job Ref: 391809|
Head of Customer Experience
Reed Specialist Recruitment are looking for a Head of Customer Experience to lead a new team based in Northampton.
Responsible for continuously improving the customer experience across Reed Specialist Recruitment (RSR). You will do this by leading a team focused on improving these 4 key areas of the customer experience:
- Customer Voice
- Product Portfolio
- Customer Experience
- Customer Culture
- Experience creating,designing and leading the implementation of the customer agenda
- Experience using innovative customer experience-increasing techniques and methodology,whilst working in a customer focused role
- A positive and steady leader,visionary,influencer,motivator,coach,energiser,relationship builder
- Self-starter who will make things happen and a willingness to be held accountable for improving the customer experience and the subsequent business results
Key Performance Indicators
- Organisation metrics:
– Increase in NPS Score
– Reduction in the number and severity of customer complaints
– ROI and increased business performance
- Achievement of team objectives and high-levels of team performance
- Customer Experience team to be viewed as effective,agile and efficient RSR customer ambassadors
What can REED offer me in return?
- We offer a variety of other company benefits. You will receive 25 days holiday plus bank holidays,the chance to buy,sell and carry over holiday,paid sabbaticals after every 5 years of service,long standing service awards,a discount scheme,pension,season ticket loans,access to health insurance,free eye tests,personal development schemes,paid rewards for innovative ideas,childcare vouchers and many many more!
Join REED – Our Values,Your Values; Our Future,Your Future
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2018
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies For Graduates To Work For 2018/19
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. REED is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender,race,disability,sexual orientation,religion or belief,age,gender identity,marital or civil partnership status,pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.