|Office Location: 37 King Street,Manchester M2 7AT||Office Name: Screening and Compliance - Deansgate|
|Sector: Central Support||Salary: £45000 - £55000|
|Job Type: Permanent||Role Type: Full-time|
|Job Ref: 369944|
Head of Data Management
REED are looking for a new Head of Data Management to help shape the future of this global brand.
As our new Head of Data Management you will be responsible for overseeing REED’s data management governance across the whole business. You will be partnering with mid-to-senior level management and working with key functions across our Business Development,Marketing,IT,Legal and Learning & Development teams.
The successful candidate will have previously operated as part of a senior leadership team within a credible organisation; with a proven track record of influencing and building key relationships with senior stakeholders. Highly professional with the ability to handle difficult situations,you will need to articulate advice and guidance to senior stakeholders and remain impartial when reporting all non-compliant incidents.
- Ensuring compliance to GDPR and all legislative requirements (in conjunction with the DPO and Legal Department)
- Ensuring effective data security,data management,data quality,and data audit policies (in conjunction with the compliance functions)
- Implementing effective use of data to enhance the customer experience and improve business performance (in conjunction with the Marketing functions)
- Implement effective escalation processes to deal with data issues efficiently and effectively
- Regular reporting of data issues,trends and analysis to senior management
What we can offer you?
REED offer a variety of company benefits such as 25 days holiday plus bank holidays,the chance to buy,sell and carry over holiday,paid sabbaticals after every 5 years of service,long standing service awards,a discount scheme,pension,season ticket loans,access to health insurance,free eye tests,personal development schemes,paid rewards for innovative ideas,childcare vouchers and many,many more!
Join REED – Our Values,Your Values; Our Future,Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. REED is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender,race,disability,sexual orientation,religion or belief,age,gender identity,marital or civil partnership status,pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.