Head of Digital Marketing
An outstanding opportunity has arisen for an accomplished marketing professional to join one of Britain's most established digital brands. We are now seeking a Head of Digital Marketing to oversee our consumer marketing and ensure we continue to grow our position as the most trusted provider of digital recruitment services in the UK.
We have a highly visible,category-leading brand and a reputation for creating innovative and exciting new ways of connecting with consumers. Last month,we were the first in our sector to create and promote a Snapchat lense and,over the last five years,we've won a stack of awards for our digital,social and video campaigns.
Working with stakeholders at all levels of the business and alongside trusted,best-of-breed agency and media partners,your energy,ideas and expertise will push the performance and creativity of our digital marketing to deliver rapid consumer audience growth and engagement.
Your background will be agency or client-side (or,ideally,both),and you will have hands-on experience of building,running and optimising multiple campaigns across a range of digital media. You will have practical and detailed knowledge of executing large-scale,profitable activity across PPC,programmatic and social channels,as well as hands-on experience of delivering high-impact strategies for SEO and ASO.
Reporting to the Group Marketing Director,the successful candidate will set the digital strategy for acquiring consumer audience,with oversight of key supplier relationships,budget allocation and management,with high levels of accountability for delivery and performance.
- At least five years’ experience in a senior digital marketing role,ideally business to consumer
- Experience of defining and delivering digital marketing strategy,specifically high growth activity for the acquisition of consumer audiences
- Deep understanding and experience of all digital media channels,specifically paid search,programmatic,SEO,ASO and social
- Highly commercially aware,highly analytical,numerate and performance-driven,with experience of managing budgets across large-scale digital campaigns
- Able to work within cross functional teams,including Data Science,BI,Product and Sales
- Experience of managing multiple agency and media partners,setting KPIs,defining immediate and stretch targets and maintaining high levels of accountability and visibility
- Delivers digital marketing strategy for candidate acquisition across multiple channels
- Manages performance of key digital media channels
- Manages budget allocation and optimisation across key digital media channels
- Oversees supplier relationships for delivery of digital acquisition activity: PPC,programmatic,paid social
- Defines and delivers requirements for SEO and ASO development and activity
- Accountable for targeting/KPIs and performance of campaign activity and supplier engagement
- Works cross-functionally with key stakeholders: Product,BI,DS,Commercial
Join REED - Our Values,Your Values; Our Future,Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. REED is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender,race,disability,sexual orientation,religion or belief,age,gender identity,marital or civil partnership status,pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.