- Office Location: Dragon Court, 27-29 Macklin Street, Covent Garden London, WC2B 5LX
- Office Name: Reed Online, Dragon Court
- Sector: Product (Tech)
- Salary: £Neg - £Neg
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 403198
Head of Product
Reed Online are looking for a Head of Product to lead their expanding team based in Holborn, London.
What you’ll do
- Create, own and lead an ambitious vision and strategy for Reed Online’s website and mobile app products.
- You will be an ‘information broker’ with a deep and rich understanding of the product, market, competitors and customers (internal and external).
- Develop long term implementation strategies and value propositions that maximise opportunities to add value to the customer, the business and the performance of our products for sustainable commercial growth.
- Provide leadership, mentoring and coaching to Product Managers within the channel, develop knowledge and performance, guide on best practice, introducing new ways of working to increase effectiveness in relation to product management principles and agile ways of working.
- Be actively involved as a player-coach, leading a cross-functional team focused on evolving existing and discovering new products to improve overall experience on Reed.
- Encourage and maintain a focus on continual learning to be effective now and in the future as well as giving clear, honest feedback and supporting Product Managers to succeed.
- Provide product leadership and direction to the business through communicating purpose and direction of our products with clarity, integrity and enthusiasm.
- Work collaboratively, influence and negotiate, share information appropriately, and build supportive, trusting and professional relationships with your colleagues at REED.
- Plan and engage with the appropriate stakeholders at relevant stages across product planning, development and go live stages.
Here at reed.co.uk, we believe the world should Love Mondays.
Finding the right job can be life-changing, and we’re looking for great people to help deliver, customer-centric, market-leading innovative product experiences. As the UK’s most recognisable recruitment brand, our Product Management team is working at scale to enhance recruitment for millions of people.
The Head of Product will be responsible for the future product direction of Reed Online’s product offering, across the website and mobile app product suites, expanding the offering to better meet customer needs and drive business growth. Bringing their expertise in Product Management the Head of Product will be pivotal in shaping our offering and vision.
The role is also responsible for managing and leading the Product Management co-members within our channels to deliver against their strategy and roadmap, whilst creating a high-performance team.
- Demonstrable leadership skills and experience of managing successful, high performing individuals.
- You have a minimum of 10 years experience in online or mobile product management, partnering with engineers and designers, and leading product prioritisation and delivery of user-facing functionality.
- You have shipped 2 or more complex and high impact products in a world-class product-led company, working with cross-functional teams.
- Proven track record of leading and owning the strategy to lead products successfully throughout lifecycle.
- Strong problem-solving skills and be an effective communicator.
- An excellent track record of successful digital product management across B2C products, driving customer satisfaction and large scale growth within an Agile environment.
- You have high attention to detail and won’t compromise on precise and effective user-centric design to solve customer problems.
- You are comfortable challenging (or being challenged) on a numerical basis to ensure all decisions are defensible.
- You have a proven track record for leading through influence, guiding multiple teams with your product vision, and generating excitement for your work.
What we can offer you
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Flexible holiday scheme to buy, sell and carry over holiday.
- A personal development fund and 10% personal development time.
- Financial benefits including a pension scheme and a health cash plan.
- Discount scheme including gyms and popular retailers.
- Regular hackdays with rewards for prize winners.
These are just some of the great benefits we offer everyone working at Reed.
Join REED – Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2018
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies For Graduates To Work For 2018/19
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. REED is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.