|Office Location: 86 Deansgate,Manchester M3 2ER||Office Name: Screening and Compliance - Deansgate|
|Sector: Central Support||Salary: £16350 - £17350|
|Job Type: Permanent||Role Type: Full-time|
|Job Ref: 363278|
Reed Screening have a fantastic opportunity to join this fast paced office…
Company – Reed
Job Title – Help Desk Advisor
Job Type – Permanent
Location – Deansgate,Manchester
Hours – Mon – Fri,7am – 4pm
Rates – £16,350 per annum,plus performance based bonus
The purpose of this role is to successfully prescreen candidates going into assignments placed by clients of Reed Specialist Recruitment.
– Ensure that information is correct and present for a pack to enter into screening stage
– Complete industry specific checks i.e. credit checks,qualification verifications,identity checks.
– Ensure documentation is present and correct to pass to an internal audit team
– To check detailed information such as work history to ensure gaps are identified and explained.
– Provide front line assistance in all administrative tasks to ensure the smooth progression of candidate pack through Reed Screening.
– Support the Screening Team Leader in implementing any changes or updates to compliance or process requirements.
– Liaise with IT Support teams to resolve systems issues.
Our ideal candidate will have relevant experience in telephony/customer service,be proficient in the use of computer programmes such as Excel,Word and databases. We are looking for someone with strong interpersonal skills and a proven ability to develop effective working relationships within all levels of an organisation,in addition candidates should be numerate and detail conscious with demonstrable team working skills and a proactive ability to priorities and manage workloads.
Join REED – Our Values,Your Values; Our Future,Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. REED is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender,race,disability,sexual orientation,religion or belief,age,gender identity,marital or civil partnership status,pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.